Dolce Cabana Waterfront Suites as Seen on Hgtv!
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Featured on HGTV’s House Hunters International – A Dream House in Belize (season 92, episode 6)!
Beautiful property on a canal in a marina-like setting, surrounded by water on two sides, in a private yet convenient community.
Dolce Cabana has 3 spacious one-bedroom apartments – offering the comforts of home with a fully-equipped kitchen, cushy queen-sized bed, and oversized shower.
Perfect location: 5 minutes from beaches and town, yet set off on a private and quiet canal.
The property offers a dock and palapa-covered lookout tower. A tandem kayak and bicycles are available for rent to our guests who want to explore the peninsula.
Our apartments are top-notch:
• Custom cabinets and furnishings made of tropical hardwoods
• Granite counter tops throughout kitchen and bathroom
• Full size appliances in the kitchen – 6-burner stove/oven, large fridge, microwave, double sink
• Queen bed with high-quality mattress and comfy pillows
• Living room with large futon and TV stand
• Two dining areas – inside and on the porch
• Cushions for dining and lounging chairs
• Your own covered porch with comfortable patio furniture
We offer the ultimate in guest comfort and utility:
• Air conditioning in bedroom cools the entire apartment
• Wi-fi inside and on the property – fast internet connection
• A safe to lock up your valuables
• Flat screen TV with over 100 channels
• Local cell phone with complimentary minutes
Enjoy the extra amenities you would find in a hotel:
• Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, bar soaps, and dish soap
• Beach towels
• Laundry bag
Find everything you need for cooking/staying in:
• Convenient kitchen appliances – blender, coffee maker, toaster
• Fresh kitchen sponges, towels, and paper towels
• Assortment of pots and pans, dishes and silverware, glasses and mugs
• Pitchers and salad bowls
• Cutting boards, knives, peeler
• Sugar, salt and pepper and other basic spices
• Can/wine opener
We do not offer a daily maid service, but we are happy to provide fresh linens and towels after 3 days.
Although ideal for couples, the property can also be booked for families/groups who will enjoy the seclusion of their own apartment while staying in the same location and gathering in common areas.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 1
- 500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 9%
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
About: I was born in the Czech Republic, grew up in Canada, and lived for many years in the United States. I have been coming to Placencia for the last 15 years, always for only a few months at a time, until I decided to settle here permanently. I haven't looked back! Placencia is beautiful, the community is vibrant, and the natural beauty of the surrounding area is unsurpassed. Placencia accommodates my active lifestyle (yoga classes, Zumba classes, bicycling, kayaking, swimming, and more) and lets me live a more relaxed, healthy life. I am raising my 11-year old son who is thriving in his project-based, student-focused school. Together we reap the many daily rewards of this one of a kind place.
Why Placencia, Belize:
Dolce Cabana is situated in the private, yet conveniently located Harbour Place neighborhood of Placencia - only a 5-minute walk to the nearest amenities. Harbour Place is a premier marina, flanked by canals and waterways. It is an established community with long-term owners. Our guests love our location, so close to everything, yet set back for the quiet, safety and privacy they seek. Placencia is a beautiful, 16-mile peninsula in southern Belize, Central America, bordered by the ocean on one side and the wildlife-rich lagoon on the other. World renowned for its gorgeous beaches and friendly Caribbean vibe, it offers a variety of things to do within easy reach: beach combing, dining, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, biking, boating and more.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The location of this property is truly ideal. One of the oldest marinas in the village, it is established and safe, close to everything, yet private and quiet. I am here 24/7 to answer my guests' questions, help them set up tours, and provide helpful guidance and advice. My guests love the property, the on-site hospitality, and the many amenities offered.
- Primary: +1 860-748-4880
Sun setting over the lagoon.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM