• Fantastic very bright 2-Level condominium with 2-3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths with Harbor views in Old Naples.
• Condominium can sleep up to 7 people comfortably.
• Complex is located just a few short blocks from the best of 5th Avenue shopping, dining and entertainment.
• Available for rent on a weekly or monthly basis.
• Two levels of living space with views of water from both floors. This is one of only a few units in Old Naples with water views!
• Travertine floors throughout the unit.
• Top floor includes kitchen, dining/living room areas and separate entertaining area with bar height table & 2 chairs, 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. Both kitchen and full bathroom have granite counter tops. Kitchen is fully stocked with plates, utensils and appliances. Master bedroom and Guest Bedroom both have Queen sized beds.
• Bottom floor includes a large 17'x17' Great Room, a full bathroom and a separate utility room with washer and dryer. Great Room has direct access to grassy exterior of building and Harbor. Currently appointed with a King, memory foam bed and down bedding as well as a small seating area with a twin, memory foam, pull out love-seat.
• One covered parking space included with rental which has direct access to first floor of unit. Additional visitor parking available across covered parking space (on complex grounds.)
• Outside of condominium there is an elevator and stair access to top level of unit. Inside the condominium there is a spiral staircase adjoining first and second floors.
• Additional condominium amenities include 4 brand Flat Screen TVs in Living Room area (51 inch Plasma), Master Bedroom (32 inch), Guest Bedroom (32 inch) and downstairs Great Room (32 inch), 6 beach chairs, 3 coolers, 6 beach towels, 2 beach umbrellas, 1 stroller, 1pack-n-play, beach toys, 2 bicycles, and more.
• Excellent location with access to boat, bicycle, Segway and other rentals.
• Tin City and Bay Front Plaza within a 5 minute walk.
• More than 25 restaurants, several coffee and ice cream shops and countless boutiques within a 10-15 minute walk from the unit.
• Short bike ride (1 mile) or drive to Naples Beach with easy metered parking.
• High quality community pool, hot tub, wet-bar, grill area and bathrooms.
• Wonderful South-East views of adjacent Harbor and 4 Diamond Naples Bay Resort.
• Harbor has slips for lease on a monthly basis (though slips are privately owned and guest would be responsible for acquiring rental information).
• Direct access to the Gulf with no bridge impediment through Naples Bay.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING:
Please see rental rates specifics below.
(Rates are negotiable depending on dates, length of term and other factors. Additionally, please take note that the below prices do not include a mandatory 6% Florida State Sales Tax or a mandatory 4% Collier County Tourist Development Tax. Furthermore, there is a $150 Non-Refundable Cleaning Fee and a $1,000 Refundable Security Deposit.)
If you are interested in renting this wonderful condominium or have any questions, please contact Wes or reply to this email.
Keywords: Waterfront View Old Naples Rental