Ocean & Mountain View Villa with Private Pool -Minutes Walk to Beach(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 bedrooms each with private living area, bath onsuite and direct outside access
Just a short walk away is one of the best beaches you will ever see. Woodlands is a secluded beach surrounded by cliffs where you will often be the only visitors enjoying the Caribbean waters and Montserrat’s famous black sand beaches. Swim or snorkel around the cliff to your left and find a tiny private beach only accessible by water.
Grandview is in the most wooded area on the island. It is lush with vegetation, palm and fruit trees and flowers of all sorts. The vegetation and dramatic views of the mountains create a cool refreshing breeze.
Amenities: Private Pool, Internet, TV, maid service, full linens, & fully equipt kitchen.
Relax & enjoy a slice of heaven on earth!
Peak Season: Additional $150/week if you have more than 4 guests
Off Peak: Additional: $125/week for more than 4 guest
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
+1 732 221-9483
Member since: 2011
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- The first bedroom on the main floor has vaulted cedar ceilings a full bath, queen bed, and sitting area with ocean views and direct access to the back patio with the mountain views and pool. It is spacious and comfortable. The lower bedroom suite is accessible from the main living area or through a private entrance. It has a very large private living room, with 2 large sofas, desk and baby crib. The living room opens to a private screen porch with views of the ocean and gardens. The bedroom has 2 twin beds, most often kept together and a large full bath. The pool house has a separate entrance off the main patio deck. With vaulted ceilings the pool house has a very large living/bedroom area with a queen bed. There is a spacious full bath and massive walk in closet. The entire interior has been newly painted and upgraded. New furniture and accent pieces make this a delightfully decorated villa with both Caribbean and international flair....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- All baths have recently been upgraded with new fixtures and completely repainted. Each bedroom suite has its own on suite full bathroom. They each have a shower/bath tub combo, sink and toilet as well as countertops or shelves for all your toiletries. With each bath attached to a separate bedroom suite, they provide a high level of privacy, comfort and convenience....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Rain Forests
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access:
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- ISDN Access
- Linens Provided
- Living Area
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Tank
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- In Ground Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 2 - Jul 27, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 7%
Monthly rates are available only for 2 or more months. Long term rentals of 6 months or more preferred. Contact me please to discuss terms.
Additional $150 a month for each guest above 2.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1995
- Primary: +1 732 221-9483 any time
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spectacular sunsets over the Caibbean, from main level
Grandview Villa - 3 private bedroom suites, pool, short walk to Woodlands Beach
Sitting area, ocean views, TV, bluetooth DVD, stereo for CD, iPod, iPad, iPhone
Dining area and desk with views. Our Villa has WiFi throughout.
Veil from the dining area outside through the main entrance. Open plan!
Upstairs suite with queen bed. Door leads to bath.
Spectacular mountain views from the back patio
Lower suite sitting area, view to porch, bedroom and full bath and desk.
Screened porch off the lower bedroom suite with ocean views
Night views of the guest house and pool. Swim under the bright stars!
Guest house sitting area with ocean views
Spectacular ocean views from upper deck at sunset
Sunny beautiful private pool between the main house and the guest house
Living area with high vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows and views
Kitchen area with everything you need to cook, eat in and enjoy!
Shades outdoor sitting area. Sun by the pool or eat out in the cool breezes.
My husband and son near sunset on our Woodlands Beach.
Sitting area in the upper bedroom.
Picture perfect Woodlands Beach with the area's beautiful flowers
Lower bedroom suite bedroom with 2 twin beds
The black sand beaches and calm waters a short walk away from our villa
Guest house suite with queen bed, full private bath and high vaulted ceilings
Montserrat from above. The volcano is on the left with the steam rising.
Montserrat - the Emerald of the Caribbean just off Antigua
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM