Cool Weather Cabin 90 Mins from Phoenix!(17 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
We Proudly Offer For Your Enjoyment:
* Beautifully decorated, super clean, updated and well-maintained home
* Private location ideally located close to national forest and a walkable distance to the village
* Wi-Fi, Smart HDTVs, digital cable, infraRed BBQs, fully equipped kitchen and washer/dryer
* Ambient fireplace in master bedroom
* Super comfy beds, pillow top & memory foam, quality linens, down/feather comforters & pillows
* Plush towels and bath amenities included
* Central A/C for warm summers and toasty warm forced air heating for chilly winters
* Our property is located on a .5 acre wooded property. Rent for a family retreat!
* Fully enclosed decks keep kids and pets safe
* Our professionally designed nature hike is just steps away
* Level access to the street with minimal or no steps
Rates, Simple and Straight Forward:
* No holiday up-charges, no unrealistic deposits
* Stay seven nights for the price of five, no black-out dates
* Quality vacation homes since 1997 & owner operated
* All major credit cards accepted, easy check-in/out process
* Absent innkeeper system. We, and our stuff, are out of sight!
* Proud Members of the Arizona Lodging & Tourism Association
* Our experience counts! Feel confident planning your vacation with us up to 12-months in advance
* Call us with any questions, we want to help you choose the right accommodations for your stay
* Hundreds of happy guests and always welcoming more!
Our two bedroom, two bath cabin is surrounded by Ponderosa pines and seasonal streams with forest views from every window! The expansive deck offers peaceful relaxation and views of the local wildlife that often frequent the property including white tail and mule deer, elk, javelina and native birds.
Our cabin offers rustic elegance with quality furnishings, sumptuous linens including double wrapped down comforters, and fluffy towels that make our guests feel like they have a vacation home of their own. More than 40% of our guests are repeat customers and referrals!
Come up and hike, bike, antique, sled in winter, fish, boot scoot at a local hang-out, visit one of our many small museums and historic sites, go to craft fairs or, our favorite past-time, just relax! We'll give you the 411 on the best places to dine-out and local activities.
Our personal service has been enjoyed by many local Arizona visitors as well as travelers from across the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Come up to Rim Country and experience Kamp Kiwis Cabins!
Keywords: Cabin, log cabin, family, pet-friendly, forest,mountains, kids, accessible, single-story,
Member since: 2012
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Bath time is important and we've carefully decorated and outfitted our bathrooms to be modern and functional as well a interesting and appealing. Our master bedroom bath features a walk-in shower with glass enclosures. Our guest bath has a tub/shower combo that is easy for little ones to get in and out. ...moreless
- Guests visiting Kamp Kiwis in Pine, AZ have the unique experience of their own nature trail that loops between our properties. The trail features interpretive signs describing the local foliage including towering Ponderosa Pines, Alligator Juniper, Gambel's Oak and Manzanita. Did we mention that Pine is a proud Gateway Community for the Arizona Trail? Visit the Arizona Trail Association website for maps, history and the inspiring story of its creation. The Pine Trailhead is just a mile south of Kamp Kiwis so please ask us for directions, we'll be happy to help....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $145
- Pet Fee $40 + tax
- Tax Rate 6.6%
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We are a family that loves to travel to both popular and offbeat locations. Throughout our travels we pay careful attention to those special touches that matter and make our stay memorable. Quality, comfort and friendly service are at the top of the list!
Why the Owner Chose Pine, AZ, USA:
We purchased our property with the intent to make it our dream cabin paying close attention to every detail in design. The house has stunning decks and rustic architectural detail while being extremely comfortable.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Our goal is to make our guests feel like our house is your vacation home for your stay. Beyond the comfort of home, the cabin also sits near the edge of National forest. Just strap on your jandles and step outside for views of the rim. In early morning and late afternoon, you'll likely see deer moving through the property. In the fall, the resident elk herd also migrates through the area. Local birds and fox are also common. If you have an ATV or UTV, we have plenty of parking to bring up your rig and cruise around town.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cedar House - ready for lunch
Cedar House - get some fresh air
Cedar House - Welcome To The Woods
Deer Creek - chat with a neighbor
To Stream - Sometimes
Cedar House - stretch out in the trees
Cedar House - surrounded by Ponderosa pines
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.