• FREE Seasonal (March 1 - Oct. 31) BEACH SERVICE: 1 double-lounger or 2 chairs, & umbrella included ($175 value)!
• Elevator opens to your private foyer
• Spacious, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom beach condo that is almost 2000 sq. ft.
• Travertine marble floors and granite counters
• Large Master suite that overlooks the pool, beach, & ocean
• Beautifully mirrored master bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and tiled shower
• Large, modern, fully furnished kitchen with granite counters
• Wi-Fi throughout condo
• Flat screen TVs with DVD players in all bedrooms
• Large 50" LED HD TV with HD Cable Box and Blu-ray player in living room
• All bedrooms have their own bathroom and open onto a balcony
• Full laundry room to keep wet towels and suits out-of-site
• Lobby level includes: 12-seat media room, fitness room, & hospitality room with bar & full kitchen
• The pool offers a zero-entry point with many fountains to play in with the kids
• Large hot tub to relax in
• 500 feet of private beach on the magnificent, sugary sand Gulf coast
• A fully gated community for your privacy and security
• Two car parking with one in a covered garage
• Rated as one of the five most luxurious condominium communities on the Gulf Coast in 2008
Keywords: Free Beach Service, Luxury Condo, Perdido Key, Florida, Beach, Gulf, Ocean, High rise, Travertine tile, Pensacola, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Sand, Sunset, Swimming pool, Hot tub, Tennis courts, Hi-speed Elevators, Marble counters, 3 bedroom, 3 bath, custom decorating
Both of us are retired airline employees. We have spent many nights 'on the road', and we really understand what makes a difference when you are away from home. We have fallen in love with the Perdido Key area and historic Pensacola and spend as much time as we can here.
Bruce and Bea Van Vliet purchased this condo in 2006
Got blown out by Isaac. The 2 days that I was there was GREAT ! The condo was one of the nicest I have stayed in. I was going to cancel when I read the bad review. The owner emailed me and reassured me that the condo was clean. My wife worked for the Haytt and Ritz Carlton chains, She did the white glove test when we got there and gave the condo 100 % clean. Bruce and Bea the owners called to check on us and to see if everything was fine. The decor was impeccable. The kitchen was well equipped, the bed most comfortable. Looking forward to staying their again.
A beautifully decorated 3-bedroom condo. Everything in perfect working order. Great coffee pot, which we used every day! Icemaker worked well and we used a lot of ice! We accidently left clothes hanging in a bedroom closet and when I called owner, he immediately offered to send them to me. He was available by cell phone (which he gave me) and answered any and all questions we had. Also was available by e-mail! We loved this condo and want to return there next year! Beach service was included and the girl was awesome about putting up and adjusting our umbrella everyday so my husband wouldn't get too much sun.
We had some problems upon checking in and the owner was not very helpful at all! The room was cleaned hurriedly so we were very unhappy about that, and the carpets and floors were nasty! We had small children so we were not happy about this. We were probably the most disappointed in the owners lack of interest in our satisfaction.
|Cleaning & Indigo Fees||$180|