Enjoy beautiful sunsets and wildlife views from this serene and modern 2,000 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom townhouse. The townhouse includes a wood burning fireplace to keep you cozy and a large community swimming pool to keep you cool. All this is waiting for you just minutes from the beach and a short picturesque stroll to the center of town. Surrender to the sounds of birds frolicking nearby; enjoy while watching canoes pass; or, simply relax over breathtaking sunset views of the Cape May Meadows, a world famous bird and wildlife refuge. The complex is designated as a Wildlife Habitat. The private deck, the living room, and the master bedroom all overlook the meadows. In the spring and fall, gaze at migrating birds passing through the meadows that captivate both expert and novice bird watchers. The townhouse backs right onto the meadows and has spectacular year-round views and beautiful sunsets.
The unit is newly renovated with new kitchen cabinets, flooring, bathroom vanities, and much more.
Note: This unit was not available to rent from May 2014 to March 2016.
Centrally Located: You'll be just minutes from Cape May beaches and a block away from Victorian historic sites, such as the famous Physick Estate. Take a dip in the large community pool (seasonal) or just bike everywhere from this central location. Numerous unique shops and restaurants are just a few minutes away, and to the center of town is a short, picturesque stroll. A park and playground for kids is also just 2 blocks away. Just leave your car in the private garage.
Features: All rooms are spacious and each bedroom has it's own private bathroom. The townhouse has numerous features, including central air, modern kitchen, and a large living room.
Other Features Include:
* Master bedroom on 2cd floor with queen bed, twin bed, private bath, smart TV, and views of meadow.
* Bedroom on 2cd floor with queen bed, twin bed, toddler bed, private bath, and TV.
* Bedroom loft on 3rd floor with full bed, twin bed, private bath, and smart TV (this room has separate sleeping areas).
* Eat-in kitchen.
* Large living and dining area with sofa-bed and views of meadows.
* Living room with hardwood floors and smart TV.
* Hardwood floors in all bedrooms.
* Wood burning fireplace.
* Townhouse community swimming pool (* seasonal).
* Deck overlooking meadows
* Wireless Internet
* Other amenities include - central air (2 systems), gas heat, cable, gas BBQ, washer, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, iron, phone, DVD player, Chrome-casts, vacuum cleaner, blankets and pillows, deck and deck furniture, 6 adult beach tags (kids do not need a tag), beach chairs and umbrellas, and on-site parking for 3 cars.
The unit is family oriented and the following, among other items, are available for your use: portable crib, toddler bed, and high chair.
Linen and Bedding Service and Policies:: Attention out-of state customers: Linen and bedding service available off-season for a nominal fee.
Policies: Suitable for adults and children. No Pets. Outdoor Smoking Only, please. All supplies except sheets, towels, and pillowcases are provided. Check-in time is 2-3pm and Check-out is 10am. For off-season rentals, some check-in and check-out time flexibility is offered.
Pool schedule for summers:
Memorial Day weekend - Pool opens on weekends from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
3rd weekend in June - Pool opens daily from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Labor Day Weekend Monday - Final weekday, then weekends, weather permitting
(The complex management company determines pool schedule)
Refunds: If you cancel a reservation and the property is re-rented for the same time period, you will receive all that you have paid. Every effort will be made by the owner to re-rent the property.