Cabin Directly on the Current River-5 Minutes to Van Buren(40 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5-6)
Keywords: 2 bedroom, river cabin, canoe, boat landing, family friendly, easy access
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Cabin offers room to park 3-4 vehicles, with easy (no steps) access from the lower parking area. Large covered porch/deck with picnic table, 70 feet to the river and the 50 foot long concrete boat landing. Guests may use the yard, fire ring, riverside deck and the boat landing on our property next door....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Mobile Phone
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning Fee $75
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: My wife and I are graphic designers and owners of a marketing/advertising business in Huntsville Alabama.
Why the Owner Chose Van Buren, MO, USA:
I grew up on the other side of Missouri. My first float trip on the Current River was in 1974 from Pulltite Spring to Van Buren. This is the closest (and maybe best) Ozark stream area to our home in Huntsville Alabama.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Nice setting with a yard and easy access to the river. Usually quite on week days. Good weather summer weekends bring out a parade of floaters and boats. Close to town and float services.
- Primary: 256-541-6900
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.