Walking Distance to Town & Lake Pend O'Reillle!
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
HOLIDAY & NEW YEAR 10% DISCOUNT FOR December 2016 & JANUARY 2017
Vacation Rental Permit No - TH13-01
This newly remodeled house in desirable South Sandpoint
is located in a peaceful neighborhood with a beautiful covered back deck. Lots of outdoor seating and eating space. It is located within walking distance to downtown and the city beach. It is two blocks from the free public transit system—SPOT pickup site.
Newly remodeled two bedroom, two bath home. Quality queen pillow top firm and twin firm beds, and quality cotton linens provided. There is a mixture of old and new furniture & local artwork throughout the house.
Room and Bed Configuration: Bedroom 1—1 Queen Bed connected to a full bathroom (shower), and bedroom 2—1 Queen Bed and 1 set of Bunk Beds next to a full bathroom (tub/shower).
NOTE: The house is set up to sleep six people—up to four adults, or two adults and their children, etc. It is not set up for six adults. Most adults would not want to sleep in the upper bunk bed.
Although the house appears to be fairly child safe for any age, the house is small. We do believe the house is more suitable for children ten and older.
NO PETS ALLOWED . . . NON SMOKING ENVIRONMENT!
Keywords: House, Lake Street Rental, Vacation Rental, Vacation Rental By Owner,
Bed and Breakfast, Cottage, Hotel, Craftsman, Bungalow, 425 Lake Street Rental, Sandpoint Id.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
The house is really appropriate for children ten years old and older. If you have younger children, please contact us. Note: There are age restrictions for children sleeping in the bunk beds. Cleaning supplies are stored under the kitchen sink. TV is sitting on top of a piece of furniture. There is no fenced back yard....moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Bedroom 1 - Quality queen bed with a pillow top firm mattress. Bedroom 2 - Quality queen bed with a pillow top firm mattress, and a bunk bed with quality twin firm mattresses. NOTE: The house is set up to sleep six people—up to four adults, or two adults and their children. It is not set up for six adults. Most adults would not want to sleep in the upper bunk bed. The house is really appropriate for children ten years old and older. If you have younger children, please contact us. There is no playpen/crib/portable crib available for an infant and/or young child needing any type of protective sleeping bed. It is up to the person renting 425 Lake Street Rental to supply their own playpen/portable crib for their child/children. NOTE: Minimum age restrictions: Top bunk—6 years old, and lower bunk—3 years old....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 425 Lake Street Rental is walking distance to downtown. It is two blocks from free public transit system—SPOT, and Winter Ridge Health Food Store. The interior of the house has been remodeled. Quality queen pillow top firm beds, twin firm beds, and quality cotton linens provided. Mixture of old and new furniture and local artwork throughout the house. Speaker Dock for i-pod and i-phone. One flat screen TV with DVD/Blue Ray player. Our plan is to have the outside of the house painted by 2013. Note: Non-smoking environment and no pets allowed. ...moreless
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2016
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning fee $200
- Tax Rate 15%
Dec-Feb & June-Sept - Remaining balance due 60 days prior to date of arrival.
Mar-May & Oct-Nov - Remaining balance due 45 days prior to date of arrival.
It is a non-smoking and non-pet environment on the property and/or in the house.
The $200 Damage Deposit will be forfeited if there is any smoking and/or pets on the property and/or in the house as
outlined in the Information/Rental Agreement.
Taxes: 6% State, 2% Trave & Convention Tax, 7% City of Sandpoint Resort City Tax = 15%
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
425 Lake Street Rental is within walking distance to the Bike Path, Cold Water Creek, Evans Brother's Coffee Roasters, Farmers Market, Festival at Sandpoint, Fourth of July Parade and Fireworks, Lost in the 50's, Panida Therater, Parks and Public Assess Sites on Lake Pend Oreille, Petal Talk, Pend Oreille Arts Council POAC Gallery, Pend Oreille Winery, Restaurants, Sandpoint City Beach, Sandpoint Event Center, Shopping, Spa at Pine, and Starbucks.
Bonner County State Parks, and Moyie River—White Water Rafting.
Ski Schweitzer—Winter: Skiing, snowboarding, and cross county trails. Summer: Mountain biking and chair lift rides.
Silverwood Theme Park is 35+ miles from Sandpoint.
About the owner: Tim is a native of Sandpoint, and Robbin was raised in Sandpoint. Tim has been a carpenter/contractor since the 70's, and Robbin is an artist.
Why the Owner Chose Sandpoint, ID, USA:
Tim's parents owned this house since the 70's. 425 Lake Street Rental is within walking distance to everything that the community of Sandpoint has to offer.
- Primary: +1 208-263-9056 Day & Night
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Nice covered deck. Plenty of space for outdoor eating.
Living room and eating area.
Bedroom #1: 1 Queen Bed & Full Bathroom (shower).
#2: Queen Pillow Top Firm Bed. Quality Linens & Alternative Down Comforter.
View beautiful sunsets within walking distance from the house.
Incredible visual of the lake and mountains!
425 Lake Street Rental
Queen Pillow Top Firm Bed & Quality Cotton Linens & Down Alternative comforter.
#2: Bunk Beds: Twin Firm Mattresses, Quality Linens, Alternative Down Comforters
#2 Bedroom: Bunk Beds & Queen Bed. Full bathroom (tub & shower) next to bedroom.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing