The traditional accommodation of Petronikolis hostel, is located in the heart of the village, and have four comfortable apartments decorated with original Cretan aesthetics. Beautiful, cozy apartments created with love and respect to tradition, with all comforts, are awaiting to welcome you in a dreamlike stay. Each apartment has its own traditional name and has a history behind it.
Portego, Magatzes, Ontas and Achiri are ready to accommodate you, offering you unique peaceful and carefree moments. The apartment is decorate in order to give a sense of the original cretan aesthetics with wooden roofs, handmade wooden furniture, traditional weavings, weaves and paintings.
All apartments have fully-equipped kitchenette, kitchenware, coffee maker, boiler, toaster, frappé maker, mini bar, plates and silverware. They also have individually controlled heating, A/C unit, satellite TV set, radio and CD player, internet access, phone, safe deposit of valuables, hairdryer and bathroom with hot water.
Something that has to be noted, and is sure that will amaze you, is the swimming pool of the accommodations, the taverns with the exceptional food, the traditional cafe and, finally, the amazing view of the village.
The apartments are suitable to host from 2 to 6 people.
In the traditional hostel Petronikolis, you can:
1. experience carefree and peaceful moments under the sounds of nature.
2. play the board games we offer.
3. listen to music.
4. watch TV.
5. take a walk with the mountain bikes we offer.
6. take a walk in the picturesque paths of the village.
7. participate in the local festivals and the cultural events.
8. Meet the traditional lifestyle of the inhabitants of the village, and meet the authentic Cretan cuisine.
9. Walk in the natural trekking paths with rich fauna and flora, smelling the wide variety of aromatic herbs that grow in the mountains of Erontas and Diktamos from ancients times.
10. Follow the excursions to the historical monasteries and churches that amaze even the most discerning visitor.
You will also have the possibility, depending on the season, to watch and participate in agriculture activities with the help of the owners: harvesting olives and oil production, harvesting and production of wine, while you visit the industrial units of maturation and wine bottling.