New Log Cabin Home on Vermont 2 Acre Farm. Walk to Ludlow.(10 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Fall in love with our much-loved Vermont home. Cozy, bright, newly constructed log cabin on 2 acres farm land. Explore our 19th Century Barn and stable and the rolling hills of the farm. House is minutes away from local area attractions (lakes, Okemo Mountain and Jackson Gore all-season amenities, Killington (20 minutes away) trails), and walking distance to the town of Ludlow. Close to all, yet peacefully secluded. Feel total relaxation as you soak up Vermont country living at its best!
Keywords: log cabin, farm, barn, stable, ski, lakes
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (5) Second bedroom contains 2 Full-sized bunk beds (4 full-sized beds). All brand new top quality eco-friendly mattresses. Third bedroom has brand new full size futon. (See bed descriptions below--house has 5 double beds total + King in MB), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Third bedroom full-size futon, Bunk Beds (2) Second bedroom contains 2 Full-sized bunk beds (4 full-sized beds). All brand new top quality eco-friendly mattresses....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Enjoy Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter in stunning Vermont country setting. 2 acres of rolling hills with original barn (built in 1800's) and stable. New home with clean, bright living space, makes this the perfect getaway in any season. Hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings, marble countertops, new furnishings. Offers peaceful seclusion yet walking distance to Ludlow town (less than 1 miles). Close to area lakes for fishing, boating, swimming. Short drive to Jackson Gore and full gym, indoor/outdoor pools, mountain coaster, mini golf. 1.5 miles to Okemo for skiing or summer zip line. Feel the love and care at our family home in Vermont!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 9 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning fee $75
- Tax Rate 9%
During Holiday periods (Christmas to New Year's, MLK, Feb. 14-20), minimum stay is three nights.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We purchased our home in July 2011 and have been there most winter weekends and vacations since. We love our Vermont home, where we can feel the love and care that was put into its building. The previous owner, had built this home for his children and grandchildren, so they could join him on his farm, where he raised sheep, llamas and chickens. Sadly his children were busy raising their own families outside of Vermont. We are the first family to live in this house that was built with so much love and care!
Why the Owner Chose Ludlow, VT, USA:
We have been coming to Vermont every ski season with our three children, for seven years. Our ski base is OKEMO, where our son has worked as a part-time ski instructor for the last two seasons. We love Ludlow and the surrounding area and have as much fun in the off season as we do in ski season.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We feel incredibly lucky to have found this property! There is no place more relaxing on earth! The house is modern, with a beautiful kitchen and all new furnishing--a pleasure! Nestled on a hilltop, surrounded by 2 acres of beautiful farmland, complete with the original barn, and amazing mountain views, makes it like heaven on earth. All of this and only .5 mile to Main Street, Ludlow!
- Primary: 914-393-3166
- Secondary: +1 9148374909 Carlos Calderón
- Fax: +1 914-722-1926
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our property, 1 mile from the slopes!
Our Vermont &quot;Farm&quot; with Log Cabin House on right. Barn in middle.
Enjoy privacy in this peaceful setting. Park in front, 2 beautiful acres behind
Back yard and porch
Marble-top center island makes this an eat-in kitchen!
Large dining area off kitchen. Doors lead out to barn and 2 acres!
Living room media center
Bunk-bed room. 4 full-sized beds, brand new mattresses top quality
Four double beds!
Room to play
House and Barn viewed from upper road
All new appliances, fully equipped, marble countertops, spacious kitchen!
Newly furnished living room
Master BR with king bed, new hardwood floor, all newly furnished.
Huge marble walk in shower in master BR suite.
Brand new full-size Futon in third bedroom.
Large master bedroom
Well equipped modern kitchen
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.