Virtual tour link. Copy and paste in your browser:
Treat yourself to an entire home nestled on a quiet, tree-lined street in the heart of KC close to all the famous BBQ spots (map provided) and minutes from Plaza, Westport, UMKC, KU Med and Downtown. Our cottage has all the charm, but has been beautifully remodeled to offer all the modern amenities:
• Keyless entry with code
• Open floor plan with hardwoods and upgraded lightning and plumbing fixtures
• Office station with cherry desk
• Large dining room with seating for six
• 39 inch TV with Roku and HDMI cable and lightning fast Google Fiber
• BRAND NEW memory foam queen bed with charging USB station in the first bedroom
• Two single beds with memory foam mattresses in second bedroom
• Open concept modern kitchen with a large island soft-close drawers
• Snazzy Keurig machine, fancy Ninja coffee bar, dishwasher, toaster, mixer, teapot, microwave and extra spices and condiments
• Washer/dryer unit with iron and ironing board
• Brick patio in a fenced in yard with seating for six
There is also a comfortable, queen fold-out sofa in the living area. The covered carport can fit up to three vehicles for off-street parking. Perfect for food adventurers, couple’s retreats, family trips, girls weekends and business travelers. Special discounts for long term (over 30 days) stays especially traveling nurses or families with patients admitted in neighboring hospitals. Our past guests have described our place as super comfortable, clean and convenient. We like to surprise our guests with extra goodies.
GUEST ACCESS & INTERACTION - We live very close and are happy to be accessible as needed to ensure your needs are met. My husband is a barbecue master competitor and loves surprising our guests with extra goodies.
NEIGHBORHOOD - Our quiet neighborhood is the new cool spot with developments sprucing up every month. Walking distance away are the world famous Joe's Kansas City Barbecue, Lulu's Thai Restaurant, Blue Sushi, Roasterie Coffee Shop, Gus's Fried Chicken, 1889 Pizza, Walmart Neighborhood Market, CVS and a dry cleaner.
TRANSPORTATION - We are super close to almost any landmark in the city. You can get anywhere for a very reasonable fare with Uber or Lyft 5-10 dollars.
• Plaza - 2 min
• Downtown/ Convention Center/Bartle Hall/Power and Light/Crown Center/Liberty Memorial - 10 min
• Chiefs Football/Royals Baseball Stadiums - 15 min
• Soccer Stadium/Schlitterbahn/Speedway - 20 min
• Worlds of Fun - 20 min
• Airport is 25 minutes away
• The 107 bus stop is across the street and can take you to downtown.
• The NEW KC Streetcar goes from Union Station to River Market and is a 10 min drive.
HOUSE RULES - Must be 21 or over to book. If a guest brings more people than were booked, the reservation will be cancelled with no refund. No smoking, pets, candles or parties.