11 min from Toronto Pearson Int Airport.
4 private parking spaces ,3 on driveway, another inside garage
Backyard; and 3 levels of house
Sofa bed in living room.
Formal living room with access to the backyard
There is a wall mounted 50" smart TV
High-Speed unlimited wireless internet access
A coat closet
Powder room with a sink and toilet
Master bedroom with king size bed, walk-in closet, and an en-suite full bathroom (walk-in shower, soaker tub, sink, and toilet
2nd bedroom with a queen size bed, and a closet
3rd bedroom with a double size bed, and a closet
A full bathroom with tub & shower, sink, and toilet
Linen closet with lots of towels,tissues,hair dryer and first aid kit
1st bedroom with a double size bed
2nd bedroom with a double size bed
Living room with a sofa bed
There is a wall mounted 40" smart TV
High-Speed unlimited wireless internet access.
Separate entrance to basement if needed.
Neighborhood is close to Hwy 50 & Hwy 7, 9 min to Brampton Civic Hospital ,major highways - 10 mins to HWY 401, 5 mins to HWY 427, 12 mins to HWY 410, amenities, walking distance to grocery stores, shoppers drug mart. (Pharmacy and beauty shop) 15 min to Bramalea City Centre / Shopping mall , 20 mins drive to Downtown Toronto / Rogers Center, 1 hour 25 mins to Niagara Falls,18 min to Yorkdale shopping mall with theater, 15 mins to Canada Wonderland, 15 mins drive to Vaughan mills mall with movie theater, 12 mins drive to Trinity Mall with movie theater. 3 Min walk to community park, 5 Min Drive to Gore Meadows Community Centre & Library.
Security deposit of $600 will be collected upon checking in by credit card or Cash. This will be refunded in full within 7 days after check out if no damage is made to the property or its contents.
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
House Rules ......
1) This house is located in the midst of a peaceful residential area, mostly occupied by families and we have wonderful neighbours. Please be mindful of them and avoid loud noises that could disturb the neighbourhood or prevent the neighbours from quiet enjoyment of their homes.
2) As we get guests with children and guests who are sensitive to dust, and have allergies:
a. Please leave your shoes at the door.
b. No pets inside the house.
c. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking inside the house is strictly prohibited. Tenants also agree that any tenant found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy of these premises.
d. Please take the garbage out and place them in the garbage container in the garage; there will be ample garbage bags provided.
3) Please do not remove or take away any household items including linens and towels.
4) Food is not allowed in bedrooms .
5) Guests who are found not to be in compliance with the above rules will be immediately denied continued occupancy of the premises.
6) All guest are required to show a Government Identity upon arriving , Intl Passport or Drivers licence .
7) Please turn off everything when you leave the suite.
8) Check-out time is 11.00 AM - if you need a later check-out and there is nobody arriving that day - I will do my best to accommodate you! :)
Above all, please enjoy your stay!