Luxury, Private Condo Long Range Views. Nr. Boone/Blowing Rock(10 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Location is ideally suited for the NC High Country. You really are in the center of it all! Blowing Rock, Boone, Foscoe, Valle Crucis and Banner Elk all within 10-15 minutes.
Echota has won many homebuilder/best community awards since it's inception. Our gated Echota on the Ridge community has a resortish feel. Incredibly landscaped and awe inspiring views.
The views of the mountain ranges from our deck stretch 40 miles to the Tennessee mountains. Watch the clouds roll off the mountains to the west, the birds circling above the treetops, the wildlife below. You literally are on top of a mountain ridge with private, panoramic views from all rooms and deck.
Relax with a morning coffee or an evening glass of wine on the deck above the tree tops. The privacy of our place is unmatched within Echota.
The king bed is custom made from Pine and Aspen logs and is quite stately yet very comfortable. Two twin beds are in the charming guest bedroom and a brand new for 2015 leather reclining couch and games/cards suited for all ages. We have children too so we keep a lot of the kid 'necessities' at the condo. TV's are located in every room. Wifi internet. " Treasure chest" of toys and games for the kids.
Dip into the resort's (2) pools and hottubs. One indoor and one outdoor. We especiallly like the outdoor pool and hottub as it overlooks Grandfather Mountain on one side and has a cascading waterfall on the other. Outdoor kitchen/bar area for your convenience. Excellent workout center with latest equipment.
We use the rental management company located onsite at the base of the mountain so if any issues should arise they are quick to respond.
Keywords: view, pools, mountains, cabin decor, sunset, golfing, fishing, trails, hiking, skiing, newly listed, king bed , antiques, kids,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 bathrooms. Master has large, sit down shower. Tile Floor.
- The most private condo within Echota on the Ridge. Full views without other Echota buildings. Just you, the hawks, birds, trees and 40 mile views, Two clubhouse's with indoor and outdoor pools and hottubs, outdoor pool and hotub overlooks Grandfather Mountain, new furniture, awesome cabin/lodge decor, tiled bathroom, friese carpet, workout facility, Incredibly comfortable reclining couch-new in 2015 and do not forget about the kids "treasure chest" of drawers providing relief for tired parents after a long day. 10-15 minutes from Blowing Rock, Boone, Banner Elk, Grandfather Mountain, Blue Ridge Parkway, Tweetsie Railroad, App. Trail, App. State, golfing, fishing, skiing, rafting, horseback riding, gem mines, zip lines, wineries, shopping, antiquing, pubs/restaurants, arts, playhouses, theaters......so much to do and you are an ideal location to explore. Monthly renters can bring a dog....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $70 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.45%
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Great golf courses within 20-30 minutes. Several trout streams to fish including one right at the base of our mountain. World Class Antiquing and restaurants. Several nice half-day to day hikes closeby. Blue Ridge parkway with 3 different entry exits points within 10-20 minutes.
Year Purchased: 2007
About: My wife and I wanted a cabin to escape the summer heat of Charlotte but fell in love with Echota on the Ridge on our first visit so we blended the convenience and amenities of a condo with the look and style of a cabin. It turned out to be the best of both worlds for us!
Why Banner Elk, NC, USA:
Ideal location for access to the High Country not to mention the pools and grand lodge feel of Echota. To escape the summer heat of Charlotte. As they say up in the mountains, 'Million dollar views.'
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Peace, quiet and relaxation.
- Primary: 980-613-2271
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View right from our private deck.
photo taken just before spring
Echota on the Ridge pool
View from our deck.
Front-Outside of our unit's building
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, January 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.