Luxury Villa with Private Pool, Garden and Beach Volleyball Court(14 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Our luxury villa has been assembled with family in mind.
Golf & surfing: Portugal, and in particular, the Algarve, is renowned for its magnificent golf courses and superb surfing beaches which is why it is considered a golfer's and surfers paradise. There are many courses within driving distance which includes the championship course of Penina. And many beaches that have hosted world and European surfing championships.
All guests whether it be golfers' or surfers find that the location of this Villa is ideal to combine both a family beach and sporting holiday as the other many attractions and activities allow partners and families who do not participate in the sport to enjoy the holiday experience to the full
Other leisure pursuits
Diving, fishing, horse riding, paragliding, sailing, tennis, water skiing and windsurfing are all pursuits that are available in the surrounding towns and villages.
Water parks: Children love a day at the water parks, there are three water parks in the Algarve, Slide and Splash , Aqua land, and Aqua show all are great fun and all have a unique selling point..
Zoo and Marine Park
The Algarve also offers a range of zoos which include zoo marine a place to enjoy and educate your children well worth a visit.
At the villa we provide a selection of items to keep the children happy while the adults can relax, these range from lawn tennis and footballs, to small toys and jigsaws,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 250 m²
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed. with patio doors to pool terrace (en-suite) Bedroom 2 with double bed. with patio doors (en-suite) Bedroom 3 with twin beds (has use of main bathroom) Bedroom 4 with twin beds in garage.(has been expertly divided) - en-suite There are two put you up beds to enable 10 people to stay they are comfortable and are fit for adults 2 travel cots available. All rooms have luxury curtains and high natural pine ceilings which keeps the villa cool at all times. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with shower, wc, hand basin. En-suite to bedroom 2 with bath/shower, wc, hand basin, bidet. Bathroom with bath/shower, wc, hand basin, bidet. Further shower room to twin beds in garage with shower, wc, hand basin. All bathrooms are fitted with high quality chrome fittings and are fully tiled....moreless
- Utility Room: Washing machine, iron/ironing board, hoover, hair dryer, baby monitor, baby buggy Other: Indoor BBQ area which opens up into a superb space includes fridge for BBQ meats, BBQ tools, cutlery and crockery, 3 setter leather settee and cushions, wine and beer cooler, 52in LCD TV and Sky+ package, table football and an iPod based sound system. Notes on accommodation. The property has full gas central heating with radiators in all rooms, fired by a large gas boiler, there is also a log burner, both of these are available in the winter months at an additional cost which can be arranged with the owner prior to stay or with the management agent whilst at the villa. The pool is not heated but is available all year round. The garage is split in two offering twin beds and shower room and beyond the division there is a high quality cross trainer/exercise bike/light weights. Smoking is not permitted within the property....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Beach Towels
- Child's Swing
- Lawn / Garden:
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 2 - Jun 3, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 4 - Sep 3, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 4 - Dec 13, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 14 - Mar 25, 2018
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $513.46
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
A 25% deposit is required with each booking. Remainder required 6 weeks before start of rental.A refundable security deposit of £ 4000.00 - 4000 Euros is also payable at this time . Your deposit will be refunded within 14 days of your departure provided the Villa and its contents are in the same condition as on arrival, and that there has been no over occupancy on the number stated at time of booking.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Situated to the south of Portugal, on the southwest tip of Europe, is one of the world's most beautiful, unspoilt stretches of beach and coastline. In fact, the Algarve is one of Europe's sunniest spots and has been described as a unique jewel where the finest sandy beaches and the perfect, sunny climate meet to give this fabulous location its world-renowned reputation.
Vale da Telha, where our villa is situated, is in the Western Algarve and benefits from being located in amongst the breath taking landscape of the Costa Vicente National Park. The old historic market town of Aljezur is close by and offers all the rustic delights Portugal has to offer.
Portimao is the largest town in the western Algarve and is located at the mouth of the river Arade. During the summer months visitors can enjoy day trips on boats offering game-fishing and traditional river cruises. There are also many shops and restaurants to discover as well as a sprawling regional market every 1st Mon of each month.
View over pool from landscaped garden
Fantastic indoor bbq area
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.