Experience true relaxation at this alluring 3-bedroom, 2-bath Scottsdale vacation rental home. With room to sleep 6 guests, an inviting backyard and patio area, WiFi, and a prime location near all Scottsdale's best attractions, including Old Town, golfing, fine dining, and Spring Training facilities, you'll never want to leave!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
This stylish, completely remodeled home leaves nothing to be desired throughout your stay in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona. From the moment you arrive, you'll be delighted by the desert curb appeal and front sitting area.
This vintage home provides ample room to spread out and relax, incorporating both formal and family living rooms with every feature to make you feel thoroughly at ease; air conditioning, 2 flat-screen TVs with cable service, in-unit laundry machines, and wireless internet access are included to make your stay even more comfortable.
Look forward to calm mornings spent sipping a hot cup of coffee on the front porch while taking in the majestic views of Camelback Mountain in the distance. Unwind on the back patio and feel free to fire up the large gas grill and eat a tasty barbeque lunch outside.
Or, head indoors to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, adorned with stainless steel appliances, a lovely breakfast bar, and marvelous countertops.
Later, claim your spot on one of the plush couches in either living area before retiring to the master bedroom's plush king-sized bed for a rejuvenating night's slumber.
When you're ready to get out and experience all the excitement Scottsdale has to offer, you'll be in the perfect spot. Outdoor enthusiasts will be thrilled by the home's convenient proximity to pristine golf courses and stunning hiking trails.
You're also a 5-minute drive to Coronado Golf & Continental Golf Club.
Old Town Scottsdale is full of vibrant culture and exciting attractions, all within walking distance! Be sure to check out the charming shops, historic museums, and delectable restaurants in the area.
One of the region's most popular attractions is the Spring Training Facility, where you watch Major League Baseball teams such as the Arizona Diamondbacks, Colorado Rockies, and San Francisco Giants play in the radiant Arizona sunshine.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, private shaded patio living space, gas grill, spacious private backyard, air conditioning, 2 flat screen TVs with cable, and free WiFi
- Amazing central location in the heart of all that is Scottsdale! Nestled in an established neighborhood with distant views of Camelback Mountain from the small front patio
- Close proximity to Baseball Spring Training Facilities, golf, tier-one dining, shopping, museums, desert gardens, dancing and nightlife, auctions, and Old Town Scottsdale
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Not suitable for children under the age of 8
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in