Great four bedroom home in the middle of Silicon Valley. Located in Palo Alto, the home of Stanford University and ground-zero for the tech boom. This large home has 4 bedrooms, 6 beds, granite kitchen, screened patio, and full size dining room.
distance to Stanford Univ 1.9
distance to Stanford Hospital 4.1
distance to SAP center 17.2
distance to Santa Clara Conv. Ctr. 11.3
distance to nearest bus 0.2
distance to nearest train (California Ave. Train Station) 1.3
distance to nearest park (Briones Park) 0.4
distance to nearest grocery store (Olive O Life) 0.2
distance to nearest Starbucks 0.3
distance to San Francisco 35.4
distance to San Jose 17.1
You'll be California Dreaming in this classic four bedroom home. Situated in the middle of Silicon Valley, midway between San Francisco and San Jose, this home is tastefully decorated and boasts an updated granite kitchen.
Guests have access to the entire property and yard.
Located in historic Barron Park neighborhood of Palo Alto, and just about 2 miles to Stanford University. Very quiet and comfortable, replete with quaint tree-lined streets and vintage homes.
This home is just a couple of miles from highways 101 and 280 with access north to San Francisco and south to San Jose.
Guests have access to the entire property and yard. Parking available on street or in driveway. Garage is not accessible.
As hosts, we are very responsive to guests needs yet allowing you to enjoy your privacy. We are not on site; however, we are nearby and just a call, text, or email away.
You are renting a fully equipped Executive home. Bed linens, towels, cookware, utensils, etc. are all included. Home includes laundry washer & dryer, and full sized garage. High-speed wifi, cable HDTV are also provided.
The following serves as an addendum to the reservation and rental agreement entered into between the parties via HomeAway/VRBO and its affiliate sites.
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Guests are responsible for thoroughly reading the guide prior to their stay, and adhering to policies outlined therein during their stay.
* No pets. No smoking. No parties/events. Some common sense rules include but are not limited to 1) Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol and taking out their own trash 2) Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. (if applicable) must stay at the property (fees for removal apply).
* Quiet hours 10pm-8am
* Please remove your shoes inside the home.
* We expect the home to be kept up during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins). Shoes should be removed when inside the home. In the event the cleaners indicate that the home has been neglected or damage is occurring from lack of care, we will require weekly cleanings at guest’s expense. If such is discovered upon checkout, additional fees will apply.
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning.
* Bookings of 30 days or more and not subject to tax fee. Please disregard the tax fee on quotes longer than 30 nights.
* Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.