About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Villa, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
This bright, airy Courtside villa is a great place to spend a vacation. A large deck overlooks the tennis courts at the Seabrook Island Racquet Club (but far enough away that you are not disturbed by the noise). There is a community pool available at no charge.
During 2015 we have replaced the living room furniture and added new 32 inch flat screen TVs to both bedrooms. Free wifi.
This villa is conveniently located close to Bohicket Marina, the Equestrian Center and Freshfields Village. The beach is a 3 mile bike ride away.
We offer lower rent so you can decide which days you want to play tennis or golf or go to the Seabrook Island Club pool. (no charge for use of the Courtside pool).
Keywords: Seabrook Island, Courtside, villa, pool access,
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Susie Oringel
We purchased our cottage on Kiawah Island in summer of 2005, and I began renting it on VRBO during the weeks we were not able to enjoy Kiawah ourselves. In 2007, a friend on nearby Seabrook Island asked me if I would help her rent her villa also. Since I loved helping people plan their vacations in the area, I obtained my South Carolina Property Manager's License and began a business - Kiawah By Owner. I now help rent more than 30 other properties on Kiawah Island and Seabrook Island in addition to our cottage. I look forward to helping you plan your vacation - Susie Oringel
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Thanks very much for your quick response! What a great and easy process to rent this spot.
Seabrook and Kiawah are absolutely beautiful islands. We have been traveling to the Charleston area for several years and decided to stay out this way this year. The pool and covered parking are great aspects of this condo. The condo itself could really use some love from the owners such as paint, newer rugs and carpet, as well as many other updates.It would have also been very nice to have patio furnature off the bedroom balcony and more on the larger patio. On a positive note, it was very clean and I think the property manager does a very good job and is pleasant to work with. We always enjoy our trips to the Charleston area and did on this trip as well, we just probably would not pick this condo again.
We are glad you had a good time. The carpet was replaced in this villa in April 2017. We look forward to welcoming you back to the villa.
It is very convenient to the Seabrook Tennis Center
Very suitable for our needs.
Thank you for your review and for choosing our property. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and am looking forward to having you again as our guest.
Graceful Island Adventure
Very clean villa - outstanding management service - peaceful, beautiful Island. There are so many things to do (Equestrian Center, Tennis, Golf, Bike riding trails), but we spent most of our time on the beautiful beaches - walking, enjoying sunsets, watching baby turtles make their way to the sea. Lots of wildlife - wistful live oaks - we also visited nearby Islands - St. John (to see the Angel Oak), Isle of Palms and others - Love this area!
I appreciate your positive feedback about our property. We are glad you enjoyed Kiawah as much as we do. If you're traveling to the area again, don't hesitate to contact us.
Location, location, location! Feels like home
Our family enjoyed every bit of staying here at this condo. We had 4 adults and 2 children (ages 13 and 10) and had plenty of space. We all made a top 10 list and here it goes:
10. Beds were very comfortable. Having a futon in the sunroom allowed our niece and sister in law a bed to sleep on instead of a couch.
9. Washing machine and dryer. Definitely a need when you are at the beach.
8. Location to the tennis courts. Right outside the balcony you are able to watch tennis matches or play.
7. (Free) Swimming pool steps away from the condo. This was soo convenient to have the pool so close. We were able to head back to the condo for lunch and return to the pool without having to ride a bike or drive to the pool.
6. Pet the horses every night. After dinner we would go for an evening walk and pet the horses. This was a true high light for everyone in our family.
5. Close to the entrance of the complex. This complex is HUGE!!! We normally stay close to the beach, but this trip we stayed closer to the entrance and the pool. It was a nice change.
4. Harris Teeter close by. It was so convenient to have the grocery store close by for the last minute menu changes or beach/pool toys we forgot at home.
3. Covered Parking. It was so hot when we visited. It was a blessing to get into the van and it still feel comfortable and not be scorching hot from being in the sun.
2. Many amenities to use. We paid for one day ($25) to use the pool near the beach. I wish we would have stopped at the building on the first day to gather all the information of what is offered in the complex. The pool near the beach was beautiful! It was about a 3 mile drive. They played music, had towels for the pool, a restaurant where you can order and eat near the pool or eat at the restaurant and watch dolphins swim by. There also was an in door pool and outdoor pool as well as a fitness center across from the condo. We didn't have time to use those. A golf course was across from the beach pool.
1. Our family was together for every meal. This condo was able to afford our family the space and memories that we will always remember. Our children are looking forward to our vacation next year.
Bonus - It was air conditioned.
Thank you for providing a wonderful experience.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable. I hope you will visit again soon!
Some Enchanted Island!!
We loved our stay on Seabrook Island - we were there with two of our children and one
grandson...there is something wonderful on this island for all ages.
The villa is even nicer than the pictures revealed - and the location is perfect!
The courtside pool is right behind the unit - it is quiet and convenient and very lovely to
sit at and read and swim. The tennis courts are right across from the front door and the
equestrian center is down the road. You can walk to Fresh Fields village and boy was that
a serendipity surprise - this precious little shopping center is such a delight with good restaurants, shops, grocery store and so much more!
We bought an amenity card for the bigger pools but found that the courtside pool was more than adequate. We did eat at the Beach House outdoors and it was a blast for all.
Seabrook Island is the best kept secret getaway there is! We hope it stays untainted and
peaceful - just driving there from Charleston was a grand scenic view.
We were able to easily get into Charleston for sightseeing, dinner and more.
What a find! What a beautiful place - both the villa and the island landscape.
We would definitely come here again and recommend it to others!
Susie was a great help - always answered our phone calls and emails right away - that
means a lot. The lady who owns this property is blessed to have her overseeing it all.
See you next summer!
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Seabrook! Contact us if there is anything we can help you with.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates and minimum stays subject to change until rental is confirmed.