Stone Villa Set in Olive Trees & Tropical Gardens Large Pool, Sleeps 10/12(23 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Character stone villa perfect for large groups of friends or 2 families sharing
Attractive to artistic specialist groups: Whether its the location of the house built amongst the olive trees, the natural surroundings of the tranquil Mediterranean cactus gardens, the stunning scenery and view from every angle or the wildlife ambling by such as goats, donkeys, lizards and dragon flies this whole property will be an inspiration to your artistic creativity.
Designed with amazing care and attention to every detail by the owner, who is himself an artist this would be the perfect location for organized workshops such as painting, pottery, writing, photographic and yoga.
With property and surrounding gardens /pool of this size its very hard to capture the spaciousness or show all the individual touches that make it special from just a few photographs we would be happy to send more if of interest.
Flights:: There are now 2 international airports serving Northern Cyprus. You can take a direct flight to Larnaca which is in the south of the island,. Flight time is 4 hours, a taxi or mini bus can be arranged to meet you at the airport, the journey time would be approximately 1.20 hours and the cost approx £100 each way for 12 people.
Alternatively, you can take a flight to Ercan which is in the North, taxi from here would be approx 30 minutes and cost approximately £50 each way for 12 people. If you fly to Ercan airport you will go via Turkey, the plane needs to re-fuel in Turkey where you stay on the plane for approx 45 minutes before taking offer - the flight time for this would be 3.5 hours to Turkey and a further 1.15 hours to Cyprus, the advantage here being the journey to the villa this way would only be 30 minutes by taxi.
Car Hire: Hiring a car is most recommended - very good rates available and the car can be delivered to and collected from the villa. Most guests prefer the small Jeeps which are great fun both on and off road, driving is on the left so nice and easy.
Weather: An amazing climate throughout most of the year, with the temperatures never really going down that low even in the winter months although at night and inside the houses can feel chilly which is why we had full central heating fitted along with 2 huge traditional open fires (kitchen/dining end and lounge). By March-April the sun is warming up and the wild flowers are a picture covering the fields and mountains, the are many interesting wild flowers including orchids many of which are indigenous to Cyprus. During summer months the temperatures are high 30's perfect for sun lovers. Sept-Oct are the most popular months of the year still hot by day but cool and breezy at night. Perfect !
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 450 m²
- Max. occupancy 12
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- With dreamy nights and restful siestas being all important parts of a holiday the bedrooms are all furnished with top quality mattresses, crisp cotton sheets, fitted wardrobes, a/c and ceiling fans. All rooms have slightly different themes and are decorated from various travels to other parts of the world from Istanbul, Nice or Marrakesh to Cornwall and the French Alps. The master bedroom has a 2 meters wide bed and the most stunning views making it a pleasure to wake up in the morning a fabulous en-suite walk in shower with stone travertine and double basins, the sea theme room has en-suite walk in shower again with stone travertine but with added sea pebbles and shells, the third bedroom is a large room with antique Cypriot 4 poster bed and is next to the sunken mosaic bath with its luxury polished marble walls and floor. The Moroccan room is quaint, calm and with character its enjoys the downstairs toilet and shower room just next door. Double sofa bed in living room....moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- Like the bedrooms each of our bathrooms have been individually designed with a theme of their own, all the shower rooms are walk in wet rooms with their oversized shower heads, showering is pure pleasure. The master en-suite is tiled floor and walls in tumbled travertine with twin basins and a large arched mirror feature, the sea theme en-suite again is with travertine but with added river pebbles and shells, a beautiful French style basin and louvred door, the semi sunken mosaic bath set in walls and floor of polished marble gives a feeling of complete luxury, also with hand held shower for use over the bath. The downstairs shower room has been floored with antique hand painted tiles in shades of rust, black and cream, decorated with Moroccan style cupboards which house the washing machine and tumble drier, this shower is travertine mosaic also walk-in. With a beautiful old scalloped edged marble basin set on a highly polished black granite top, another feature, another pleasure !...moreless
- The large kitchen has everything you could want for looking after big groups, it is spacious and practical, contains: range cooker large oven, American fridge freezer, iced water dispenser, double French kitchen sink, marble tops, big island unit, its outside door just metres from waters edge with a picture perfect widow that over looks the pool with the sea in the background. Daily maid service can be arranged at a small extra cost, weekly clean and change of laundry is included. For entertainment we also have a Bose ipod docking station perfect to enjoy your own individual music, we have enjoyed this house filling it with friends and family and as yet have not felt the need for a TV/DVD etc. this could change in the future. Whilst we are not against smoking outside we would kindly ask for the house to remain a non smoking area. Having holidayed in N.Cyprus since our children were babies we can highly recommended our baby sitter at very reasonable rates....moreless
- CD Player
- Horseback Riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Bottled Water
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
Rates are weekly for 8 people - for 8-12 people please add £150 per person - Price INCLUDES transfer one way from airport to villa - Welcome Pack - weekly clean and linen change - internet access - bath and pool towels - normal usage of electricity - central heating and logs for fires in winter The following can be arranged for an additional cost which can be advised upon request: - daily maid service - car hire (highly recommended and at very reasonable rates) - villa to airport transport - baby sitter. A 25% deposit of the total rent is payable to secure the booking with the balance being due 8 weeks prior to your departure. PRICES QUOTED IN UK POUNDS STERLING
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Situated 5 minutes drive from the small but busy village of Ozankoy, where there are plenty of local restaurants to choose from, 2 simple but very well equiped shops, a butchers plus small bars and a coffee shop or by driving up towards the mountains you reach the picturesque village of Bellapais home to a variety of traditional restaurants and craft shops but most famous for its Abbey. Bellapais is an ideal haven for those seeking a calm and relaxing opportunity to sample the Cyprus of a bygone era.
If you are looking for natural beaches you need to drive for approximately 10 minutes along the east coast road where there are 2 or 3 long white beaches, its easy to see why the turtles have chosen this site as their nesting grounds, turtle beach is part of the world turtle preservation project. We are also approx 25 min drive from the first international standard golf course in N. Cyprus, The Korineum Golf and country Club, surrounded by sea and mountain views, its pure joy !
Other Activities: orchid and wild flower walks, mountain walks, clay shooting, house/garden environment suitable for painters, photographers,
Golf: The Korineum Golf and Country Club is the first international standard course to be opened in N.Cyprus and we are lucky to be approx a 30 minute drive away. Its is nestled towards the mountains with amazing views of the stunning turquoise sea from every hole. The club caters for golfers of varying ability, instruction for beginners and those who need help is provided by the professional staff who operate from the Academy. This is seperate and adjacent to the eighteen hole course. Here there is a driving range with thirty three tees, next door is a pitch and putt facility with bunkers and 2 additional putting greens with 3 full length practice holes for those under instruction. An extremely pleasant bar and outside sitting area along with well equipped pro-shop where one can hire shoes, clubs, trolleys, electric buggies etc. The course is 6,232 mtrs in length and has been designed for all standards, with the shortest hole being 123 mtrs and the longest 515. Each hole being carefully sculpted through the magnificent pine and olive trees is different in character to the last. This is a course which is both a challenge and a temptation luring one back to try and perfect ones performance. Many keen golfers have reported this to be one of the best concerns in northern Cyprus.
Drive and front of house
Swim in this lagoon
Cactus, Lavender, Jasmin and Herbs !
4 poster cypriot double bedroom
Sea View Twin Room
Master Bedroom Chaise Longe
Pool showing both sides
covered dining area, next to pool
Front entrance - pool & sea in view
Kitchen Window - picture perfect
Winter Living room
Sitting on the terrace this could be your view
Al Fresco dining next to BBQ area
Downstairs Morracan style shower room
View from master bed
Dressing Table in double bedroom
Perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee
Kibar Ev pool & back of house
Kibar Ev by night
Another area to relax, another pleasure
Kitchen & Winter dining area
Another relaxing area under olive trees
Downstairs terrace from kitchen door
- Response time Within 24 hours
- Response rate 80%
- Calendar last updated 05/26/2017
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.