This spacious apt is ideal for families and friends, who want to experience New York and lively West Village area. Staying at a great location near shopping spots, cafes, restaurants, piers and parks around will make you feel like a real New Yorker.
Unlike many other small apartments in the area, this one has a huge open living and dining areas with a kitchen bar. The windows there open directly to the famous street and you can have your coffee in the morning enjoying the breeze and watching the city waking up. Both bedrooms are facing back, which makes it very quest to sleep at night. The master bedroom with a private bathroom leads to the terrace that will provide an unforgettable peaceful experience of enjoying outdoor space in the center of New York.
The APARTMENT has:
• 2 queen size beds with dressers and closets
• 2 bathrooms and a washer
• Private outdoor space
• Queen size sofa bed
• Fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine and toaster
• Air-conditioner and Internet (Wi-fi)
• Three empty closets
• Lively West Village
• Few blocks away from never sleeping Meatpacking district and Chelsea
• 20 min walking to Union Square and its green market (on Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat)
• 10 min walking to SoHo and Christopher port / Hudson River Park
• Few blocks away from 1, A, B, C, D, E, F, M trains
Please feel free to ask me any additional questions about the place.