Look no further than this quaint Arizona adobe for your next Southwest getaway! This cozy 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Prescott vacation rental home sleeps 4 and has a fully upgraded interior and private fenced yard. Located just a few blocks from downtown and close to lakes, fishing, hiking trails and more, this house is ideal for couples or a small family seeking an easy getaway. You'll have all the comforts of home, including wireless internet access, a washer and dryer and fully equipped kitchen.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
This charming adobe house is located in a lovely neighborhood and offers plenty of tastefully appointed living space for you to enjoy.
The living room boats sleek hardwood floors and a flat-screen cable TV, with a well-lit sitting area that invites you to sit back and relax with a book.
When dinner time rolls around, head to the fully equipped kitchen to whip up a delicious home-cooked meal. The kitchen features upgraded stainless steel appliances and the dining room offers seating for 4.
The front yard is fully fenced, while the backyard is partially fenced. Head out and stretch your legs while your furry friends run and play!
You'll love this property's terrific location, tucked in a safe and charming neighborhood brimming with vintage Victorian-style homes.
Downtown Prescott is only a few blocks away, hosting excellent shopping and dining options. Discover the history and famous saloons at Whiskey Row, just a 15-minute walk away from the home!
If you're seeking outdoor recreation, head over to one of the beautiful lakes nearby for fishing, or spend a day hiking some of the many pristine trails in the vicinity.
Regardless of how you choose to spend your time during your stay here, this remarkable Prescott vacation rental house will serve as the ultimate "hidden gem" for anyone looking to explore the best of historic Prescott, Arizona!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, air conditioning, in-home washer and dryer, flat screen cable TV, DVD player, free WiFi, fully fenced-in front yard, partially fenced-in backyard, reading area, charcoal grill, driveway parking for 3 cars and more
- Recently renovated in 2015 - everything has been upgraded inside the house!
- Fantastic location! Settled in a very safe, attractive neighborhood just a few blocks from downtown Prescott!
- Situated approximately 1 away from the downtown Whiskey Row area
- Close proximity to fishing, lakes, picturesque hiking trails, outdoor recreational activities, and numerous other attractions!
- No smoking (outside only)
- Dog Friendly with $25 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, 40-pound weight limit, no cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in