Indian River Waterfront ~ Free Boat Slip ~ Free Wifi(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Mobile Home
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Mobile Home, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-10)
NEWLY RENOVATED. New Pergo floors, new kitchen, central air. Completely furnished! Just bring the clothes on your back!
Bring your boat. Bring your jet ski. Bring your kayak or paddle boat. Whatever your pleasure. Leave your troubles at home. Direct access to Indian River Bay and the Atlantic ocean. Catch a Flounder and some Blue Claw Crabs. Rake up some Littleneck Clams. Enjoy it all over a campfire by the lagoon. Or relax on the deck with a cold one. Property is on a quiet, no outlet street. Very little traffic. Kids at one end of the house with their own TV and bathroom. You at the other end with yours and your private large soaking tub.
Keywords: Located on Vines Creek Lagoon. One boat slip comes with the property. Marina and gas dock within walking distance or right around the corner by the bay.
Rental is by the week only during the summer up until 2 weeks before. THANKS
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Mobile Home
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The current vacationers should be out by 10AM. As per the rental agreement all tenants are to launder the sheets and towels, vacuum, mop and put the garbage in the garage. The beds must be made and the house should be left the way it was found (or better). Many guests choose to bring their own towels and sheets and take them along back home so that they do not have to do laundry while on vacation. I have a service which inspects the premises and cleans the bathrooms. I ask that you keep in touch. Whenever it is suitable I will let you know. Official check in is 4PM but if it is open and available before then I will let you know. There is a lock box on the door. We have been there for years. It is a quiet, safe neighborhood and our neighbors keep their eye out for us anyway. If you need anything during your stay the best way to contact me is by text to 610-427-0814 and I will respond promptly. HAVE FUN Debbie...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- refundable cleaning fee $200
- Tax Rate 6%
Rates are subject to change at owner's discretion and are not guaranteed until booked. Please bring your own linens if you do not want to do laundry on your last day of vacation. I also charge $200 per booking for cleaning fee which is returned if the property is left in clean condition with clean linens. Please let us know if you are planning on cleaning or not in advance. Thank you!!!
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Full service marina (Vines Creek Marina) within walking distance, serving breakfast and lunch. Free boat ramp and slip out your back door. Private, shallow water beach within walking distance. 10 minutes to everything ~ beach, outlets, groceries, medical assistance, restaurants, boardwalk, fishing, bird watching, the list goes on and on. Or just sit on the deck with a cold one. Park the boat outside the door. Multiple restaurants available by boat also. Dish TV, Nintendo, Disney movies, Karaoke. Full garage. Off street parking.
If you are interested in boating listen to this....
You could go to Vines Creek Marina which is directly west of the property. You can either walk, drive or boat there. They serve breakfast and lunch. They have marine gas and bait.
You can go to Bayside by boat. You can almost see that across the bay. At Bayside you can get gas, eat, drink, buy bait and dance on the weekend.
There is also Seaside which is east of the property. Almost all the way to the Indian River Inlet Bridge then head north. At seaside you can get gas, bait, food and they also have a tiki bar on the water. You can dock here and swim in the bay if you like. This is BYOB. If you head through Massey's Ditch north you can eat or drink and dance at Ruddertowne which has the Rusty Rudder and Ruddertowne Restaurant. There is also North Beach a bit farther north.
If you feel REALLY adventurous you can take the canal all the way up to Lewes where there are also numerous restaurants at the entrance to the Delaware Bay.
Hope that helps.
Boat rentals at
1. Rehoboth Marina Ventures LLC 1117 Highway One, Dewey Beach, DE 19971 302.226.2012
2. Delaware Marine Group Water 111 Dickinson St, Dewey Beach, DE 19971 302.227.7590
3. East Of Maui 104 Saint Louis St, Dewey Beach, DE 19971 302.227.4703
4. Malone Bayside Marina Long Neck Rd, Millsboro, DE 19966 302.947.0234
5. Sharks Cove Marina 38931 Madison Ave, Selbyville, DE 19975 302.436.8500
THIS IS NOT THE HIILTON ~ WE WILL WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM BUT I DO NOT HAVE A MAGIC WAND ~ WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING WITH MEDIACOM TO REPAIR THE TV AND INTERNET SERVICE ~ PLEASE RELAX AND ENJOY THE VIEW
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We are a young at heart couple with an extra vacation home to share. Our vacation home is nearby. We will be around and may even pass you on the street. I hope you have as much fun here as we do.
Why the Owner Chose Dagsboro, DE, USA:
We bought this property as our vacation home. My parents were going to retire here and circumstances prevented this dream. We are now offering this gem to others to enjoy as we have. There is so much to do here. Or so little. The choice is yours.
The Unique Benefits at this Mobile Home:
Fine dining or pizza within 5 minutes. Grocery stores within 5 minutes. Beebe ER within 5 minutes. Bethany Beach within 10 minutes. Grotto's famous pizza parlor within 10 also. Free parking. Private beach within walking distance. Great area for fall hunting and fishing! The list goes on and on. Come see for yourself!!
- Primary: 6109140441 call anytime
- Secondary: 6104270814
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
HAVE A SEAT !! watch the boats pass on the lagoon or hop on your own boat
patio ~ sit and watch the boats go by
back yard along the lagoon
view along the canal
Avoid Reality At All Costs
Full Bath #2
THIS COULD BE YOU All you need is your toys Lagoon out the back door Free garage
more back yard views
Free Private Boat Dock Bring your boat, jet skis, canoe, kayak, paddle boat, etc
bring a kayak ~ or 3
Master Suite ~ soaking tub, shower, Dish TV, privacy
Soaking Tub ~ nuff said
Bath #2 again
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.