Newly renovated condo, 1200 sq feet with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. A relaxing homestay, fully furnished, air conditioned with a specious balcony offering a majestic sea and city views. Complete with smart TV, guaranteed 100mbps fiber broadband with Astro provided. Gold Coast resort is strategically located near Queensbay mall. The property is a 5 mins walk to Queensbay mall, 15 mins drive to central Georgetown or UNESCO heritage area. 10 mins to SPICE arena and 15 mins to airport.
The condo has a built up area of 1200 sq feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, spacious living, dining room, kitchen and a large balcony overlooking Penang Bridge and Queensbay Mall. The place has a cozy ambience and much privacy. A perfect place for relaxation and getaway with families or friends.
- Newly renovated condo on all floorings, kitchen cabinet and 2 bathrooms
- Fully airconditioned
- Complete with hot shower for both bathrooms, basic kitchen utensils, wardrobe, fridge, water purifier, boiling kettle, hairdryer, towels and toiletries
- 3 bedrooms, 1 Queensize bed, 3 single beds. Additional up to 2 mattresses can be provided upon request subject to nominal charge
Swimming pool, Sauna, Gym, Game room. Tennis court, squash center, jogging trek around garden, children's playground with beautiful landscape garden, barbecue pit, ping pong room, reading room and shaded car park. All elevators are controlled by special chip with 24 hours tight security
Serene neighborhood with easy access to convenient stores, clinics and great dining places including pubs just across the street.
Public buses are available in front of Gold Coast resort. Also, access to uber or taxis are convenient 24 hours. Getting around for local food, hawker food and nice restaurants are closely located. A self service laundry shop is available nearby. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available just across the street with choices to select - Western and Oriental
Convenience stores such as 7 Eleven and Happy Mart are open 24 hours
Clinic is available across the street.
Night Market is open from 6pm to 11pm every Wednesday
- Less than 7 mins walk or 3 mins drive to Queensbay mall
- 3 mins to 7 mins drive to day and night hawker centers
- 15 to 20 mins drive to Georgetown or UNESCO area via highway
- 5 mins drive to 1st Penang bridge
- 10 mins drive 2nd Penang bridge
- 10 mins drive to Snake temple
- 9 mins drive to Pantai Mutiara hospital
- 9 mins drive to Giant Hypermarket
- 35 mins drive to Gurney Drive
- 20 mins drive to Kek Lok Si
- 30 mins drive to Botanical Garden
- 40 mins drive Straits Quay
-55 mins drive to Batu Ferringhi nite Market
We are happy to recommend you some good place to shop, eat, wine and dine.