This one-bedroom/two bathroom unit can be your vacation home away from home! During the summer, enjoy water skiing, jet skiing, boating, swimming, fishing and other outdoor activities at Wapato Point, right on the shores of Lake Chelan. Or take a tour of some of the best wineries in Eastern Washington - you don't even have to leave the resort to enjoy Wapato Point Cellars! During the winter, there's ice skating on site and just a few miles away you can enjoy winter skiing.
The rental rates reflected are for a full week. We can negotiate night rates but require a minimum stay of four (4) nights..
• Unobstructed views of the lake with direct beach access
• Spiral staircase connecting upstairs and downstairs; the upstairs has the living area with pull-out sofa sleeper, kitchen, full bathroom and deck; the downstairs has bedroom with queen bed, full bathroom and outside patio with direct access to the beach.
• Fully-equipped kitchen -- with all appliances, including coffee maker/blender; dishes, utensils, pots/pans
• Both decks come with patio table and chair seating for 4; upstairs deck has deck seating and Weber charcoal grill
• Cable TV with DVD/VCR combo upstairs and downstairs
• Wireless internet available
• Non-smoking unit
• No pets
• Laundry facilities available in the building - no cost
Resort amenities include:
• 116 acres of meticulously groomed grounds with 1.5 miles of lakefront
• 7 seasonal outdoor pools and a year-round indoor pool with hot-tub & exercise facility
• 6 lit tennis courts
• 18-hole miniature golf course
• Boats available for rent: paddle, row, sail & canoes
• Activities available: basketball, beach volleyball, shuffleboard, horseshoes, base ball & bicycles
• Lake activities include: water skiing, jet wave runners & parasailing
• Private trout-filled pond on site
• Boat launch & mooring slips for owners & guests - on a first-come/first-served basis