A lovely Arizona retreat awaits you at this supreme Gilbert vacation rental home. Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a prime location close to Phoenix, great shopping, and numerous golf courses, this house has everything needed for a fun-filled getaway! You'll immediately feel the stresses of daily life melt away upon your arrival at this gorgeous residence, encompassed by a sizable private yard with attractive desert landscaping
Inside, the house can comfortably accommodate 10 guests throughout 1,489 square feet of beautifully adorned living space. All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible for the duration of your stay are here, including air conditioning, ample closet space to store your belongings, in-unit laundry machines, and multiple flat screen TVs with blu-ray DVD players to keep you entertained during your downtime.
When you're not out trying one of the region's many excellent dining options, prepare a mouth-watering culinary masterpiece in the unit's bright fully equipped kitchen, stocked with all the essential cooking appliances and tools. After dinner, step outside to the home's wonderful private back porch, where you can unwind on the patio furniture, sip a chilled beverage, socialize with your companions, and simply relish in the balmy Arizona weather.
Everyone in your group will love the location of this house, ideally situated close to numerous pristine golf courses, tons of restaurants, shopping, and noteworthy Phoenix attractions. You certainly won't have a shortage of terrific restaurant choices in the area, particularly in old downtown Gilbert, which boasts an array of fine eateries and shops. If you're in the mood for some well-deserved retail therapy, you'll find several fantastic shopping malls within a 10-mile radius of the home. The Gilbert LDS temple is located close to the property, as is the Gilbert farmer's market.
Outdoor enthusiasts will be pleased by the home's close proximity to the Superstition Mountains and sensational hiking trails. Additionally, be sure to check out the Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch in Gilbert, hosting a splendid lake, fascinating bird sanctuary, and an endless supply of picturesque local desert flora and fauna. Whether this is your first jaunt to the Grand Canyon State or the continuation of an annual tradition, you can't go wrong by choosing this exceptional Gilbert vacation rental house as your ultimate home base for exploring sunny Arizona!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include wireless internet access, a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, ironing equipment, large private back patio with new grill, spacious yard, air conditioning, multiple flat screen TVs with Blu-ray DVD players, ample closet space, and more
- Outstanding location! Close proximity to major Phoenix attractions, Superstition Mountains, hiking trails, shopping malls, a vast selection of golf courses, Gilbert LDS temple, Gilbert farmer's market, numerous fine restaurants, and the Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- A Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Front Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pets 20 lbs and under are permitted with additional fee ($150 per pet per stay). If you choose to bring a pet, you must clean up after it
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply