• The BEST UPGRADED unit in the building!!!
• STUNNING, GORGEOUS & IMMACULATELY CLEAN, Bright, Airy, Sleek, Sexy, Fresh, Modern, Beautifully decorated and with lots of Hawaiian & Island Charm
• Spacious 1-Bedroom, 1-Bath, 719 sq. ft, sleeps 2-guests
• Air conditioned
• 5 to 7-min walk to famous Waikiki beach
• All price includes all taxes and fees
• Airport pick-up & drop-off services offered
• Early check-in & late check-out options available
The Hawaiian King building is located in the heart of Waikiki on Nohonani Street between Kuhio Ave and the Ala Wai Blvd. SUPERB LOCATION with 1-block to famous Waikiki beach and minutes walk to EVERYWHERE including grocery and convenient stores, restaurants, shopping, shows & entertainment, the Zoo, the main strip of Kalakaua, bus stops, taxi stands, Ala Moana Shopping Center plus a convenient store and a local pub at the entrance lobby. Due to being in hustle and bustle and the heart of Waikiki, street noise is expected from time to time. Should you be a light sleeper or concerning of noise, I suggest bringing ear plugs.
There is a front desk person for your convenience, a beautiful and welcoming pool in an amazing tropical setting with tiki torches and tiki statue, a coin laundry with reading material, boogie boards & BBQ grill for your convenience on the first floor.
• FREE Wi-Fi & Internet throughout
• Spacious, Open-Concept, Immaculate, Bright, Airy, Beautifully Decorated, Lots of Windows
• Comfortable pull-out sofa sleeper
• 40” flat screen TV, Cable
• Wall to wall carpet
• Air Conditioner & Ceiling fan
• Newly renovated cabinets, granite counter tops, hardware, sink and faucet
• Fully equipped with all cooking, drinking and eating amenities… including plates, bowls, coffee mugs, glasses (drinking, wine & champagne), utensils, serving spoons, wine & beer opener, pots, pans and plastic food topper-ware containers available for your use
• Microwave, coffee-maker, toaster, rice cooker, hot-water kettle
• Tile floors throughout
• Newly renovated
• Walk-in shower
• We provide 1-bath towel, 1-hand towel, 1-washcloth, All-In-One shampoo/conditioner/body wash
• Blow-dryer, iron & ironing board
• Lots of extra storage and pantry shelves
• Tile throughout
• 1-Queen sized bed
• Ceiling fan
• Spacious and plenty of closet space for hanging and dresser drawers for folded clothes
• Private lanai access from bedroom
• Carpet throughout
• Outdoor Chairs and Tables
• Beautiful, clean and large tiled pool in beautiful paradise tropical setting with lots of tables, chairs and umbrellas on deck
• Community coin laundry – coins can be provided at front desk
• BBQ grill
• Neighborhood lobby local bar & convenient store at entrance
• Beach chairs/towels/umbrella/mats, Boogie Boards, Floaters, Mask/Snorkels, Cooler, Sunscreen (while supplies last) are available for your use upon request
EARLY CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT OPTIONS:
• Normal Check-In is at 3PM
• Option #1 - Early Check-In from 8AM = $50 (if schedule allows)
• Option #2 - 100% Guarantee Early Check-In from 8AM = $100
(we would block the day before your arrival guarantying a 100% early check-in)
• Option #3 – Mid-Day Check-In from 12PM - $30 (if schedule allows)
• Normal Check-Out is at 11AM
• Option #1 – Late Check-Out until 8PM - $50 (if schedule allows)
• Option #2 - 100% Guarantee Late Check-Out until 8PM - $100
(we would block your day of departure guarantying a 100% late check-out)
FOR YOUR COMFORT & CHECK-IN PROCESS:
• I always personally meet, greet and check-in all guests at the building
• I give a full orientation and shown the functions of the apt
• I share the Wi-Fi info and the house guideline sheet to ensure the home is respected during their stay and left in excellent condition at check-out
• I have my guests do a walk through to make sure the apt is clean to their standards
• I hand over the keys and see if there are any questions that they may have at that time
Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Being extremely professional, punctual and "On-Top-Of-Things", I like to get an early head start to ensure a stress-free check-in and stay. PLEASE answer all following questions should you know your itinerary as it really helps me to coordinate my schedule, time and to accommodate my guests as best as possible.
1- WHAT TIME WILL YOU BE LANDING IN HAWAII?
2- DO YOU NEED AIRPORT PICK-UP AND/OR DROP-OFF SERVICE?
• I provide personal door-to-door pick-up and drop-off service
• $50 (from 9am - 4pm)
• Take the stress out of... “How do I get to the apt"... "Meet you… “Get keys” … etc., and have your host provide you with personal care of door-to-door airport pick-up service. It’s also a great way to meet and greet guests and get to know one another during the drive over to Waikiki
3- WHAT TIME WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHECK IN?
• Normal check-in is at 3pm
• Early check-in option from 9am = $50 (if available)
• Early check-in option from 12pm = $30 (if available)
4- WHAT TIME WOULD YOU BE CHECKING OUT?
• Normal check-out is at 11am
• Late check-out option until 6pm = $50 fee. (if available)
To guarantee a 100% early check-in and/or late check-out, I suggest booking the night before and/or the night after as the unit could get booked at the last minute.
Please have all payment including… early check-in, late check-out, airport pick-up, drop-off and parking payments in US cash readily available at check-in.
A car is really not needed in Waikiki as when you’re staying at my place, you are able o walk everywhere in minutes. Should you want to rent a car, car rentals offices are just blocks away for your convenience. Waikiki also offers many public transportation options including city buses, taxis, trolleys, as well as using of Uber & Lyft App is very often used here in Hawaii. Their services are available 24-hours a day and very convenient.