Beautiful and fully furnished 4 bedrooms, 3 and a half bath home in Wesley Heights. The entrance opens to a formal living and dining room perfect for entertaining with beautiful art, fireplaces and a piano. The home is filled with interesting art and antiques from all over the world. It features a chef’s kitchen with center island and commercial gas range which opens on to a large light filled south facing sunroom facing the wraparound deck & split level gardens. The master suite features a soaring ceiling with large windows overlooking the garden. The master suite has a sitting area, work space, fireplace, and a large bath suite with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower.
It is an easy commute downtown via Massachusetts Ave or Foxhall to the Whitehurst Fwy. Street parking with resident pass plus parking in driveway.
All utilities, WIFI and gardening service included! Regular weekly cleaning service at an additional fee. One month minimum rental.
• Prime location in the Wesley Heights neighborhood
• WIFI, cable, 2 zone temperature control
• Unrestricted parking (2 vehicles)
• Formal Living room and dining room
• Large eat-in sunroom/family room/TV room
• Large master suite
• Large deck and beautiful split level back yard
• Gardening service included
Located in the quiet, high-end neighborhood of gorgeous Wesley heights. The home is situated near the shops and restaurants along New Mexico Avenue and MacArthur Blvd.
• Metro Bus stop,
• Shops & restaurants & Starbucks,
• American University, AU, (lectures, performing arts),
• Mann Elementary School,
• The Kaplan Art Center at AU and the Krieger Museum on Foxhall,
• Abundant doctor’s offices,
• Ambassador’s residents (maybe you’ll have a dinner invitation!),
• Wine store.
Walk to the Metro Bus stop for the those buses going down New Mexico, Loughboro/Nebraska Ave, Foxhall and Massachusetts Ave to Georgetown and downtown.
Walk to the complementary AU bus to the Tenley Town Metro (Rail) Station
note that there is a graduate student in the basement apartment and that she has access to the washer/dryer which is located in the basement.