Comfortable Updated Condo, 6 Sharc Passes, Bikes, Book Now, Summer Nearly Full(29 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, two bedroom, one queen, 2 twins 2 Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, Sleeps 4-6
We now have a Pack n Play so you needn't bring yours.
Six SHARC passes are included for access to the pools, slide hill and tennis courts. 12mb wifi is provided for your computer needs. Relax on the balcony with a drink while you barbecue your meal on the gas barbecue, or relax inside in front of the gas fireplace which is the main heat for the condo, each bedroom has it's own electric heater if a warmer temperature is desired. The condo has air conditioning which maintains a temperature of around 70 degrees for your comfort during the hottest summer days.
Mt. Bachelor shuttle leaves weekdays from the lodge at 8am and returns at 4pm, and leaves at 8 and 9:30am and returns at 2 and 4pm on weekends from about Thanksgiving depending on snow conditions. Rates for the shuttle are $20/adult and $15/children age 13 and under.
Check in 4:00 - Check out 11:00
Deschutes County Lodging Tax account #456.
THE FOLLOWING IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE AFTER THE BOOKING PROCESS IS COMPLETE
Directions to the condo: take the Sunriver exit off highway 97, at the first traffic circle take the first exit to the right, go past the Village entrance and take the next right just before circle 1, there is a small sign on the left designating Abbot House Lane on the right, the road leads to the parking lot.
The lock on the door is electronic and is opened by a number code (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number followed by an asterisk e.g. 0123*, which will be set up prior to your arrival).
When leaving, just close the door and press any key and the lock will engage. Your code will be texted to your cell phone or emailed, whichever you prefer before you arrive.
SHARC passes, there are 6 passes for admission to the pool, water recreation, slide hill and tennis courts. The replacement cost is $50 per pass, so please make sure they are returned to the condo after use. SHARC does not supply towels or padlocks for lockers, so use the towels designated for that use and take a padlock to lock your locker to secure valuables.
Heat – the condo is heated by the front room gas fireplace, there are also individual electric heaters in each room. The ceiling fan is left on at all times to circulate heat from the fireplace or air conditioning during summer months. During summer months the gas fireplace is turned off so it doesn’t defeat the air conditioner. If heat is needed during these months please use the electric heaters. The thermostat for the gas fireplace (winter months only) is set to Program, pressing the Prog/Man button once moves the arrow on the display from Program to Manual, the temperature can then be set to your comfort level with the up down buttons. When departing please set the arrow back to the Program position. Once in a great while the cleaners will turn the thermostat to the 'off' position, if this has occurred, just turn the off/on switch to the 'auto' position. The air conditioner remote control is on top of the A/C unit.
1. Dishwasher – if it will not start. Press and hold the air dry for three seconds until the lock light on the front panel goes off.
2. Bathroom towels are in the front closet by the door, towels may be taken to the pool, please return them. The reviews state there is no shortage of towels, that there are many more than in other rentals.
3. Bedding: Queen: bedding for the queen bed are on the closet shelves in the master bedroom with the queen bed.
Twin beds: in the bedroom with the twin beds, as well as the two front room twin hide-a-beds. Hide-a-bed bedding is in the closet in the twin bed room.
Pillows: extra pillows are in each room on closet shelves.
4. Dryer: if you should use the dryer for wet clothes, etc., please check the lint vent just inside the dryer door about every 20 to 30 minutes. It’s a small lint collector, and for fastest drying needs to be emptied/cleaned often.
5. The gas valve for the barbecue is in the line which comes out of the wall, turn it on (in line position), please turn it off after using the barbecue.
6. There are four bicycles locked to the rack in front of the unit, the keys are hung on the wall in the entry way (see photo), all that belong to this unit are key cable locks. Keys are color coded to designate the cable color they go to (During summer months only). If more than four bicycles are needed, Village Bike Shop will rent them to you for $19/day for each bike.
7. The wireless network access code will be sent to you after booking is complete
8. Before leaving please put all towels and wash cloths in the washer and start it.
9. Check out is 11am, check in is 4pm. If the condo is not occupied the day before, check can be any time the day of arrival.
Garbage dumpsters are located at each end of the building, the lock combination for the dumpster building is 2016.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 2
- 865 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Beautifully granite tiled shower and tub
- Located right in the middle of Sunriver Village, two minute walk to Country Store and several restaurants, access to SHARC - Sunriver Homeowners Aquatic and Recreation Center, two golf courses to choose from, skiing in winter and Deschutes River water activities in summer. WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE BEFORE YOU ARRIVE Directions to the condo: take the Sunriver exit off highway 97, at the first traffic circle take the first exit to the right, go past the Village entrance and take the next right just before circle 1, there is a small sign on the left designating Abbot House Lane on the right, the road leads to the parking lot, #16 is about in the middle on the second floor. The lock on the door is electronic and is opened by a number code ( which will be set up prior to your arrival) followed by an asterisk e.g. 0123*, When leaving, just close the door and press any key and the lock will engage. Your code will be sent to you by text or email before you arrive....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sunriver Resort is a fabulous recreation spot with tons of activities such as swimming, tennis, golf, bumper cars in the village and lots of shops and restaurants. It has something for everyone....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
Complete kitchen for all your cooking needs, coffee and teas are in the condo for your use, turkey roaster, gas barbecue, mixer, cookie sheets, just about everything you would normally use....moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 5 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $150
- Cleaning $65 + tax
- Tax Rate 9%
The minimum stay is three days. Exception is allowed with a rate of $130.00/night plus all regular additional fees and tax.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We both retired on the Oregon coast and wanted to move inland and out of the constant coastal rain. We sold the house there and purchased a house in LaPine where we have lived for the last 7 years. I work as a volunteer for the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office as well as a member of the Sunriver Police Dept. Citizen's Patrol Group.
Why the Owner Chose Sunriver, OR, USA:
We purchased this condo which was being used as a premanent rental unit, when the renter moved out we entertained the idea of converting it into a vacation rental. We cleaned and remodeled the unit installing granite tile, cleaning and repainting everything and added a ceiling fan, the renters complained about the absence of for the gas fireplace to distribute heat evenly. The renters were a valuable source of information for learning the improvements which we made. The unit is very liveable and we have had nothing but compliments from people we have shown it to. Probably the biggest advantage for this specific location is the location itself, which is right in Sunriver Village and so very close to the mall shops, restaurants, realty offices, book stores, and was just very appealing to us and we thought other people might feel the same way. it is within walking distance to the conference center.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
There are 33 miles of walkways and bicycle paths for relaxing walks or bicycle rides to explore Sunriver. The addition of the three mile pathway from Circle 7 to Benham Falls is a very nice relaxing bike ride. There are numerous activities available from horseback riding, rafting, kayaking and your choice of 2 golf courses right in Sunriver during the summer months, to skiing, snowboarding and tubing and cross country skiing and snowmobiling on Mt. Bachelor during the winter months. Shuttles provide transportation between Sunriver and Mt. Bachelor. The Nature Center and Domed observatory are open Tuesday through Saturday for viewing planets and constellations and local wildlife.
- Primary: 5412972375
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen with coffee maker, coffee provided, microwave, toaster, blender,crockpot
Granite tiled shower
Dining table leaf expands to seat 6.
40" flat screen, basic cable through Bend Broadband, DVD player.
China cabinet with platters, crystal and other things you may have use for
Bedroom off the hallway with twin beds
Front of the condo, entrance is on upper right
Driveway is just before circle 1, store and several restaurants very close by.
Another view of the front room from the hallway
Master bedroom queen bed.
Twin beds in interior bedroom
Front room from dining area
Bike cable lock keys and SHARC pool passes, take locks to pool to lock lockers
Keypad lock, your combination will be emailed or texted before you arrive
The Sunriver Marina rents rafts, kayaks and paddleboards
Microwave, toaster, coffee maker, spice rack for your cooking enjoyment
Explanation of use of SHARC passes for the pools and tennis courts
Lazy river at SHARC on a hot summer day, ahhh, feels so good to cool off
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.