Narnia Cabin - Mountain Views, Serenity, Nature Lovers' Dream, Heavenly(28 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cabin in Mountains, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Full Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Entering into the main area, you find the open living, dining and kitchen area filled with natural light and a wood burning fireplace for those cold winter days and fall and spring nights. The mountain views are constantly changing as you sit on the decks in the regular and hammock chairs. The decks are peaceful places to get lost in a good book or craft project, or just sit and listen to the native birds. The Main bedroom, with it's Queen-size bed and the full bathroom, with its tub shower, complete the main floor.
Going downstairs finds you in a second family room with a sleeper sofa, multi-purpose game table (foosball, mini-ping pong, etc), a second bedroom with Queen-size bed and additional full bathroom with shower. The fully stocked laundry room is also on this floor.
Just a little over 2 hours from Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Asheville, you will find Narnia a great mountain retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Keywords: cabin, mountain views, outdoor activities, fishing, rafting, hiking, golfing, Cherokee, Ocoee, Nantahala
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen Size Bed in each bedroom, each with separate bathroom.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Mobile Phone:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $55
7th night for a week stay is FREE!
10% discount on lodging fee for returning guests.
Taxes are figured based on number of nights booked and will be figured into the total cost of the rental.
Presently, payment is by check or money order only.
1/2 payment deposit due with booking and is fully refundable up to 2 weeks before booking date. Full payment due 4 weeks prior to booking date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
* 30 minutes from the John C. Campbell Folk School, Brasstown, NC - a renown non-competitive adult learning school which offers classes in craft, art, music, dance, cooking, gardening, nature studies, photography and writing. https://www.folkschool.org/
* 20 – 25 minutes from downtown Murphy, the county seat - you’ll find coffee shops, restaurants, library, museum, shops, and more
* You're in the midst of top-notch white water rivers – Nantahala (one hour), Ocoee (30 minutes), Chattooga, Hiawassee and others.
* And if rafting, canoeing or kayaking doesn’t interest you; there is swimming, boating and jet skiing at area lakes - Nottely, Hiawassee and Chatuge.
* Other nearby activities include: biking, hiking (Appalachian Trial and other trails), horseback riding, golf, gem mining, concerts, plays, local and regional festivals, flea markets and wineries.
* Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest.
* 2+ hours from Asheville
Welcome!!! You've come to Narnia.
Early morning view
Open Living Area with 2 skylights and many windows for lots of natural light
Stone-faced fireplace, wood burning. Very tasty on those cool days and evenings!
Upstairs Bath with shower/tub
Downstairs Bath with shower
Road leading to Narnia
Ahhhh... Home away from Home!
Afternoon deck view
Oh my! Paradise from the main deck
Main deck with chairs and hammocks just waiting to be sit in!
You can see for miles...
Dining area looking out over flower bed. Table expands to seat 6+
Downstairs family room with game table and sleeper sofa, entrance to second deck
Early morning mist
You are almost there...
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.