Enjoy a quiet holiday tucked in the woods at the end of a cul-de-sac where children can play, while staying in a vibrant community with plenty to offer.
This sweet home has a full sized kitchen, dining are and living room with stone fireplace. Master Bedroom, full bath and laundry on the 1st level make access easy.
The upper level has an extra bedroom, bath and loft with sleeper so up 6 guests can be accommodated.
This home has 2 wall unit air-conditioners and ceiling fans. Cable, Roku and Internet access are included.
Other benefits include a screened “Florida” room, cd/dvd player, radio, games, hair dryer, two flat screen televisions,
deck with seating area and barbecue, cul-de-sac with safe area for children to play away from the main road
Dishes and utensils
Come spend Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter at our house nestled in the Pocono Mountains, only 2.5 hours from Manhattan. 5 Star gated community called the Hideout, known for its state of the art facilities and varied/numerous recreational options.
The home is just a 5 minute walk to:
• an indoor Recreational Sports Complex, which includes a multipurpose room, indoor basket ball and tennis courts, physical fitness center, aerobics room, beauty salon, game/arcade room, young children’s play room, computer room and library/card reading room;
• an Outdoor Sports Complex, complete with a large pavilion (with picnic tables
and barbecue), volleyball courts, horse shoe pits, bocce ball courts, shuffle board courts, a playground and a large open area;
• a golf course, mini golf and Club House Restaurant; and
• A woodworker’s Building.
This community includes:
• 6 lakes (several of which have barbecues for public use), on which you can fish and use motor boats, Jet Ski’s, or row boats
• 2 beeches
• 2 heated outdoor pools (the Main Lodge Pool adjacent to a beach and tikki bar; the South Pool next to barbecues, tennis courts and a playground)
• multiple outdoor playgrounds, basket ball courts and tennis courts
• Ski Lift and Lodge
• Tubing Run
• 24 hour security, gated entrance
• 250 acres of pristine woodlands, on which to go biking/walking/jogging
• Dog park
• Art Center
• Main lodge, housing a second restaurant/bar and hosting numerous events for
families and couples.
The Hideout community is a few minutes away from a zoo, horse back riding, paintball driving range, a water park, a state park, and scenic drives. In the fall, in
addition to colorful autumn foliage, there are numerous farms offering pumpkin picking, corn mazes, stores with organic/local produce and meat.
We’re about 15-20 minutes away from museums, historical sites, cultural centers, antique shops, theaters, cinemas, restaurants, Nascar Speedway, several golf courses, and the famous Pocono Outlet Mall, the Crossings. There is white water rafting on the nearby Delaware River.
Were about ½ hour from several major ski areas and museums