Spacious 2-bedroom 1.5 bath Sea Facing Condominium
Enjoy your stay in a beautiful spacious sea-facing 2Br/1.5 Bathroom apartment. The complex is conveniently located near restaurants, shopping, golfing, and aquatic adventures. Granada Del Mar has one of the islands largest best-kept swimming pools and the grounds are always well manicured. After hours check is ok, unexpected itinerary disruptions will not affect entry to premises.
Coin-operated laundry machines are conveniently located in the pool house; coins for the machines are procured in the property manager office.
Treat yourself to a painted sunrise meters from the sea, breath natures ionized air created by waves that crash onto the sandy beach. If you travel for work know that banking, restaurants, and shopping are easily accessible by car. If your plans include scuba diving, surfing or parasailing look no further, you've come to the right listing. This listing has sea facing sliding glass doors that lead to a large gallery of spacious tranquility, perfect for that morning cup of coffee or dinner by moonlight.
Guests have access to the following:
1). 50" smart TV
3). Central Air Conditioning and Fans
4). Kitchen,Dishwasher, Microwave and Infrared NuWave BBQ Oven.
4) Tennis Court
5) Swimming Pool
6) Parking space # 310.
7) Coin-operated washing machines that are conveniently located in the pool house. Coins for laundry are procured in the management office.
Shared Amenities include the following:
1). Seaside Pool.
2) Pool House Laundry Room.
3). Nearby Surfing.
1).No Littering,or Smoking on Premises
2).No Glassware Pool Side. ( Plastic ware is fine)
3).No Obnoxious Behavior.
4). No Accessing the Owners Closet.
5).4). Use of the in-unit washer/dryer is reserved for monthly guest, its use contingent on a separate host/guest energy consumption agreement. Short-term stay is exempt from this policy. Interaction with guests:
Guest/host interactions are based on agreed upon leasing agreement.
The Business Office priority is to long the term guest.
Therefore, we ask our guests to use the provided contacts for all technical query's related to their stay. This includes questions about WiFi access, Cable, Smart TV. or major appliance operations.
Other things to note:
1). Make sure to rent a car for your stay on island. Renting a car is the best way to get to local beaches, go shopping, or sightseeing.
2).Guests usually pick up bottled water, ice, and food from Pueblo Supermarket (just down the road), before settling in.
3).Guests have access to the coin-operated laundry room located in the Pool House.
4).4). Use of the in-unit washer/dryer is reserved for monthly guest, its use contingent on a separate host/guest energy consumption agreement. Short-term stays are exempt from this policy.
WELCOME to SEASIDE LIVING!
Alert... Be sure to book a rental car online or at the airport for optimum convenience and exciting island exploration
***Please note that guests are charged a USVI 12.5% Occupancy Tax. If you are booking from a site that deducts Occupancy Tax than disregard This notice. If not then please understand that the USVI Occupancy tax is in addition to the rental and cleaning fees. To calculate your tax - add the rental and cleaning fees, then multiply by 12.5%. "The Occupancy Tax" must be paid before your arrival.
• Guests agree to report to the Administrative Office in the tunnel with proper Identification within 24 hours of arrival.
*Office hours are 9:00 am-to 3:30pm Monday through Friday.
•Guests agree to use provided contact numbers for all Technical and Administrative questions during their stay.
• No cigar or cigarette smoking or destructive behavior inside the unit, also, renters must respect the privacy of their neighbors..
• Guests agree to park their car in the designated parking slot #310.
• Visitors staying for one night are asked to park in an empty space at the west end of the parking lot.
• Guests agree not to tamper with or disconnect the WiFi modem or Router. Doing so will cause a disruption of service, perhaps lasting the duration of their stay.
• Connecting Xbox or PlayStation or using Amazon and Netflix on Smart TV is permitted. However, guests are responsible for disabling their account information before departure.
• Trash must be taken to the "Trash Bin Daily". Trash Bin is located at end of the parking area. Under no circumstances are Guests to harbor trash in the unit or on Stairwells, Landings, or the Gallery.
• Guests agree not to hang anything on or over the Gallery railing or stairwells. This includes: laundry, mops, clothing, towels, etc.
• Guests may use clothesline by the pool house for drying laundry.
• The Administrative Office and Grounds staff do not provide services for our short-term guests . Therefore, renters agree to use the provided contacts for all questions regarding their stay.
• Questions regarding your stay directed to the Administrative office will incur a $15 administration fee payable in office. This can be avoided by using the provided contact numbers.
• Loud noises must be controlled especially between 9pm and 8am.
(URL HIDDEN)POOLHOUSE LAUNDRY ROOM
• Coin operated laundry machines are located in the Pool House. The key for the laundry room is located in the 1st kitchen drawer to the right. Coins can be acquired at the Administrative office. Laundry instructions and rules are posted in the Laundry Room.
•Please note that use of the Washer/Dryer in Unit 310 REQUIRES A SEPARATE AGREEMENT.
SWIMMING POOL RULES and REGULATIONS
• Guests are prohibited from bringing GLASS ITEMS poolside. All beverages must be in paper or plastic cups or containers.
• Guests agree to not litter or leave towels, cups or trash at the pool or on Granada Del Mar grounds.
• Guests agree to return poolside lounge chairs to their original position after use.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult at the Swimming Pool at all times.