You're going to LOVE staying at Walk in the Clouds because...
* Absolutely breathtaking views from every room
* Very spacious 2,400 sq ft with 3 master bedroom suites each with their own jacuzzi, fireplace, very comfortable king mattress, flat screen TV with Direct-TV and full bathroom as well as a 4th bedroom loft.
* Inviting family room with luxury leather couches, huge flat screen TV with NetFlix, Hulu and DirectTV and a fireplace.
* Hot Tub with an extraordinary views
* Several fun extras including a pool table, poker table, board games and an arcade.
* 6 reclining seat Home Theater with Netflix, Hulu and DirectTV
* Gourmet kitchen fully stocked with quality equipment so you can bake a culinary masterpiece.
* Nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac for maximum privacy and extra parking
* Flat driveway for easy access and plenty of parking.
* Centrally located just minutes from the Pigeon Forge Pkwy and Wears Valley Pkwy.
Walk in the Clouds is ideal for...
* Picky travelers that want it all in a Smoky Mountain log cabin.
* Those who want to be close to Pigeon Forge and Wears Valley attractions but also get an amazing view of the mountains from every room.
* Those looking for peace and quiet and to get away from it all.
* Honeymoons and anniversaries who want an unforgettably romantic experience.
* Families with small children (we've made the cabin very kid friendly).
* Big families that want to stay together in the same cabin but don't want to be cramped. Each floor has its own master bedroom so that there is ample separation and privacy.
* Families that want to be able to simply stay in a cabin and not feel like they have to get out and about because everything they want to do is right at home.
Walk in the Clouds is NOT ideal for...
- Smokers (strict no smoking policy)
- Pets (strict no pets policy)
To learn more about Walk in the Clouds, check the pictures and the video.