Lakefront Cottage On Hamlin Lake
About David Sacco
IN REAL ESTATE Everything from A to Z...
Why David Sacco chose Ludington
PEACEFUL & QUIET Heavily wooded & Spotless
What makes this Cabin unique
8 miles to lake michigan. Miles of sand dunes on hamlin lake via boat. You can even hike to lake michigan from your boat. 800 SF Deck. Wild life all around. THE COTTAGE IS SPOTLESS.
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Wonderful place and time
Loved the location and property. Everything you need is there. Dave is very quick to respond. Can’t recommend enough.
Secluded wooded retreat!
Cottage was just as pictured! It was clean, organized and spacious. The weather didn’t cooperate, but if it had, we would have taken more advantage of the outside areas. Not a good spot for swimming due to thick surface algae on the lake, but hubby says the fishing was probably great!
Quiet and private!
This lakefront treed property not only is private and quiet, but the home is spacious, clean and has everything you could possibly need. The directions left are helpful. There was not one sungle thing we could think of that wasn't either on the property or in the house. The owner was only a phone call or text away, and responded quickly.
A GREAT place to stay.
We had a great time staying here and look forward to doing it again. Everything was in place for cooking and cleaning. The house was very clean and It felt like home and the best thing was it was away from the busy and so relaxing. Fire pit is right by the water with stars to boot and the hot tub was a plus.
This is a must stay if your looking to relax.
10 minutes from downtown Ludington, shopping and great beaches
*15 minutes from Ludington State Park
*Hemlock Golf Course approximate 4 miles away; public course is ranked as one of the top 10 in MI courses
* 10 miles to Manistee National Forest on Lake Michigan with miles of hiking and biking trails on the north side of the lake
*Light house 10 miles
*Lake Shore Drive """M25"""along Lake Michigan, great drive to Pentwater
*Casino in Manistee 22 miles away
*Charter fishing six miles away
*Canoeing on the Pierre Marquette river or at the state park 10 miles away
*Float on tubes at the Sable River mouth into Lake Michigan at the state park
*Walk the pier to the light house
*Take your boat or jet ski to Lake Michigan, Ludington has the best access to the big lake in the state
*Fish Hamlin Lake, the pier on the big lake, Pierre Marquette River or the Sable River, need I say more
* On the North side of the lake there is 12,000 acres of Manistee National Forest
with beach, riding trails and hiking trails - about 10 miles from the cottage
* 17 miles to Silver Lake Sand Dunes, rent a jeep or bring your truck or orv, this is big fun
* ORV trails within 26 miles of the cottage in Baldwin at M37 and US10
* The light house at Ludington State Park, climb to the top and see beautiful views of
the big lake
* Downtown has bars with great entertainment, dance the night away
* From the cottage take your boat to the sand dunes on the lake and go hiking for miles or hike right to Lake Michigan
* Downtown concerts at the new water front park
* Take the drive from downtown on M16 North to the state park pull over anywhere you like for total privacy and chill out.
*Want to get a good work out? Go to Lake Shore College and/or the local gym both are just 6 miles away
* Rent movies, make a great dinner, burn wood at the lake