Very open and spacious home. Master bedroom with bamboo floors, and Tommy Bahama King bed and furniture. Luxurious master bath with granite counters & walk in shower and closet. 2 guest beds have queens & a nice sleeper in the great room sofa. New contemporary furnishings throughout, huge pool with new pavers, stainless grill, large dock with boat slip and fish cleaning stations. 2 car garage for tenants use. We did lose our pool cage during the hurricane, but are thrilled to have a brand new one installed with the wide view super screens.
- House1932 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay5 nights
Immaculate Newly Remodeled Waterfront with Huge Heated Pool
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 16, 2018
About Alan Hans
We are a midwestern family from Nebraska and had a dream about owning a home in Marco Island. With busy lives in Nebraska we don't have as much time to get to Marco as we would like. However with every trip to what has become our paradise, we vow to spend more time in the years to come. It is very much our happy place.
Alan Hans purchased this House in 2011
Why Alan Hans chose Marco Island
We have had a few different properties in Southwest Florida and on our first trip to Marco Island we knew we found what we were looking for. We were looking to build a new house and stumbled on this house which, while needing to be totally remodeled, we could see the potential. After the remodel was complete we knew we made the right decision!!
What makes this House unique
Fresh, new and clean. The home is located in Unit 7 which is one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Marco Island. Centrally located we are a short boat ride to the gulf and close to all Marco has to offer. Residence beach, South Beach and Tigertail are all very closer, as are any number or restaurants. The pool and dock are fabulous and we have caught stone crabs off the dock and regularly see dolphins, sheepshead and tarpon cruising around.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Perfect Home for Vacation!!
We had a good time in this House with the Family. Everything as described. We really enjoy our stay. We will come back for more days. Nice view . Excellent pool. Our relaxing and happy place :)
Beautiful home. Great location!
Beautiful setting and home. Can’t wait to go back.
Property is clean and located in a beautiful setting. Highly recommend.
The house is absolutely beautiful and has all of the amenities...in a very quiet neighborhood with beautiful landscaping. Was only able to get to the beach one day due to the weather....but we made the best of it for two weeks. Alan was very nice to deal with and gave us a boatload of information about the Island. Thank you so much!!!
- the owner is very personable
- the house was clean
- the location is near the end of a cul de sac with little traffic
- the neighbors are nice
- the ice maker and water dispenser don’t work. The owner’s response- renters keep breaking it so I’m not fixing it
- no garage door opener. The owner’s response- renters drive off with it, so I’m not replacing it
- the living room fan and the guest bathroom exhaust don’t work. The owner did have them repaired at my insistence
- the house is priced well over market
- the lanai/ pool cage was destroyed by the hurricane. Totally not the owner’s fault. HOWEVER, we were given repeated assurances that it would be replaced prior to our arrival. We had the right to cancel our reservation with a full refund in November. We did not do so based on these assurances. As a result, we were deprived of one of the essential elements of spending a winter in Florida:
- debris, birds and bird poo in the pool, as a result of which not a soul used the pool the entire time
- no privacy
- fear of pets and toddlers wandering off
- inability to sit outside after dusk due to biting bugs
We attempted to negotiate a reasonable partial refund, but the owner gave us a low ball offer and has not responded to any of my numerous follow up emails. I even offered to help him pursue an action against the defaulting contractor and advised him of his means of recourse. Very disappointing to have reached this impasse.
We loved this home!
The house is located in a very nice covenant area. Home is very clean and well maintained. We come to Marco Island every year and hope to stay in this home again.