Strikingly beautiful accommodations can be yours when you stay at this outstanding 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Sebastopol townhome with enough room to sleep 4. Situated on a 3 acre vineyard with fabulous mountain views, this is a wine connoisseur's paradise!
** Please note that the owners reside on the property, in a separate house **
The moment you arrive, you'll immediately fall in love with the property's unique character. Its outdoor space will quickly become your favorite spot to unwind, the vineyard is located just steps away from the home and it will leave you absolutely breathless with its phenomenal landscape. You and your companions will love spending leisurely vacation days on the porch, sipping on an exceptional glass of wine.
Inviting touches fill the townhome's open floor plan that just begs you to kick back and relax. Modern decor, intriguing art and plenty of glorious sunshine make the 800 square feet feel bright and airy, creating an aesthetically pleasing environment for your stay. You'll also find everything you need for a delightfully comfortable stay here, including air-conditioning, complimentary linens, a flat screen TV, and wireless internet access.
After a sun-filled day, prepare a delicious meal in the full kitchen, complete with modern cooking appliances, including a refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster and high-end cookware. Once dinner is served, gather around the adjacent dining table to enjoy your culinary masterpiece. Later, grab your favorite nightcap and head outside to rehash the day's events by the gorgeous creek that runs through the property, or indulge in a soothing soak in the private hot tub. When you're finally ready to call it a night, retreat to the master bedroom for a restful night's sleep in the plush queen-sized bed.
Perhaps the best feature of this spectacular residence is its unbeatable location. This private, rural setting will make it hard to ever leave, but when you do, there's an abundance of thrilling attractions waiting. Travel 15 minutes to Bodega Bay to witness the shallow, rocky inlet that used to be inhabited by the Coast Miwok Native Americans. Another outdoor attraction that features brilliant scenery is Lake Sonoma, which is just a short 30-minute drive away. It provides water for countrywide growth, development, and fun recreational activities, such as fishing and boating. Additional destinations include world-class wineries, incredible golf courses, exquisite cuisine, and superb shops. Spend your day perusing the quaint town of Healdsburg, or head to the Barlow Center in Sebastapol to find exquisite entertainment and retail opportunities. One of the more calming destinations in this region is the Osmosis Enzyme Spa located among the trees at Emmaline Vineyard. No matter how you choose to spend your time here, this remarkable Sebastopol vacation rental townhome will quickly become a place you love returning to at the end of the day!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include air-conditioning, heating, complimentary linens, fully equipped kitchen, hot tub, flat screen TV, wireless internet access, and much more
- Situated on a breathtaking property, which has a 3-acre premium pinot noir vineyard
- Unbeatable location - next to an abundance of exceptional attractions, including wineries, golf courses, Bodega Bay and Lake Sonoma
- Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Only cats allowed. No other pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- When staying at this property, you must observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am
- Please note that the TOT Certificate Number for this property, as required by Sonoma County Code Section 26-88-120 (Vacation Rentals), is 2363N
- 2 cars may be parked on the property
- The maximum occupancy for this property is 4
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property is not suitable for children under 6, there is not a door in front of the stairs which can be a safety hazard for young children
- Additional fees and taxes may apply