|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
HOUSE IN MT.POCONO/CAMELBACK ENJOY CHRISTMAS AND WINTER VACATION IN MT. POCONO CAMELBACK AND 2 BIGGEST INDOOR WATERPARKS ON EAST COAST: KALAHARI AND CAMELBEACH AQUATOPIA IN 5BR.
5 bedrooms , 2 bath. Game room
Our beautiful 5 bedroom Pocono home is a contemporary and completely renovated in August '13. It is located in Mt. Pocono area just 1,5 hours from New York City.
The house is 4-5 minutes drive from the lakes, 2 beaches and pools of our community Emerald lakes/Long Pond.
House features 5 Bedrooms, 2 bath on almost an acre of property.
There is a big Deck in the front of the house.
Our big circular driveway easily fits up to 6 cars. Please see pricing below.
There is a year-round INDOOR POOL as well as an outdoor pool. We have tennis complex and basketball courts.
CAMELBEACH WATERPARK located just 7 miles away
Fun never stops for adults and kids.
Here is the list of some additional points of interest around our community.
1. Famous Pocono CAMELBACK SKI RESORT
2. Pocono Crossings Premium Shopping Outlets
3. THE NEW MOUNT AIRY LODGE CASINO & RESORT- Just 10 min away
4. Famous Pocono’s International NASCAR Raceway just few miles away.
5. The Delaware Water Gap which features white water rafting, canoeing & fishing
6. There are 5-6 full size great Golf Courses like Pocono Manor Golf Course at 2.7 Miles
7. Camelback Ski Resort located just few miles away (website hidden)
8. Horseback riding and a water park
9. Wolf lodge waterpark
Our wonderful community offers 3 lakes.
The community has 2 life guarded beaches complete with bathhouses and playground facilities.
Christmas-$875; New Year's - $1,800 Summer weeks $1300.
Labor Day weekend - $950. MLK - $850. Thanksgiving - $825. Regular: Weekend September thru Mid May $800. Weekdays 4-5 days $750. Week $900 + $90 Cleaning.
Plus $25 community registration paid by renter directly to community and not included in this quote. Not payment will result in $200 fine from the community and will be taken out of the refundable deposit.
The price is for first 11 people.
Every additional over 11 is $50 each.
There is a year-round indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool. We have tennis complex and basketball courts. There is a bar and cafe in community: the Emerald Grill Bar and Restaurant is near the indoor pool. There are many restaurants near community.
Large family room, large dining area and a fully equipped kitchen includes house wares for 10. The sun flooded great room is nice for family fun and group get-together. The house also has broadband internet access, so just bring a laptop. This house offers all the comforts of home in a beautiful country setting.
We have air conditioners for every room.
Details: 2 floors, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s),
big deck with a grill.
* 1st bedroom - 1 Queen Bed
* 2nd bedroom 1 Queen Bed + Crib
* 3rd bedroom 1 Queen Bed + twin bunk bed
* 4th bedroom Double twin Trundle Bed + Queen /Twin Bunk bed
* 5th bedroom - 1 Queen Bed
Plus 2 Regular Couches as well as Queen pull out sofa
Check in is 5PM, Check-out is noon.
Some air conditioners on the first floor can not be installed before our guests arrival due to the fact that ADT security services require all windows closed while house is not occupied.
Access to all community amenities is $5 by purchasing wrist band at community center.
We have allergies so please no pet’s.
Fireplace is not operational.
Best upgraded house
Although it does not look like it from the outside, this house is very big. It was big enough to accommodate my party of 11 and there were still beds left unslept in. Inside is very comfortable. My favorite area in the house is the couch area where everyone could sit around and talk or watch TV. This is a very family friendly house and I would love to come stay again.
Great house. Clean, just completely repainted. Close to Camelback and few minutes to Kalahari waterpark.
Pleanty of room for all . We had so much fun playing ping pong on full size tennis table.
Would definately come back
I know the email starts by saying "If you enjoyed your stay", but what if we didn't?
The house we rented had the following problems:
* it was filthy: a dirty bath mat, a kitchen that hadn't been cleaned in months if not more, as evidenced by cabinets and walls with food stuck on them, a caddy in the bathroom that had dirt including hair from months of not being wiped clean, crumbs and stains on bedroom furniture and mattress covers.
* It was so poorly maintained: holes in doors, baseboard heaters with either rusted/stained/dirty covers or no covers at all (coils showing); thank God our kids are old enough to know not to go near them; walls with only spackled areas, never sanded or painted, painting that went partially up the wall, never finished up to the ceiling; an old wall to wall carpet reminiscent of the 1980s; kitchen drawers and cabinets with things thrown in them, no order, many items clearly very old (food items); the deck is in terrible condition with significant splintering; there was trash left in the driveway, and random pieces of trash under the deck stairs mixed in with the leaves that were never raked/blown.
* we originally did not read the fine print to know we needed linens, but we're grateful we had our own sheets and towels, just to know our kids could have a clean place to be at bedtime.
We were so disappointed by the condition of this house. We have been renting for years with all different companies and have never seen such a run down, unloved home. It truly put a damper on our visit with friends we only see at most once/ year.
We hope you are able to use this constructively. We also hope we hear back from you in a timely manner, as we can't imagine this property would have met any industry standards.
This is a Great House near all Water Parks, Camelback and Mt. Pocono. Clean and friendly, freshly painted with plenty of sleeping and fun space. Grill outside with a huge flat backyard. It was exactly what our group was looking for.
We will come back this Winter for skiing on Camelback.
Thank you for having us over.
We had a great time house was clean and had everything needed. Owner was easy to deal with. Would recomend
First I would like to say that these websites that advertise house rentals need to require that the pictures of the locations be updated once a year.
This house was the worst rental that I ever stayed in. The few pictures that were on the internet was not what this house looked like. The bathroom in the picture was not the bathrooms in the house. We walked in the house and the table had one chair to it. It was folding chairs against the wall. The 2 bedrooms downstairs one of the rooms curtains we paper curtains with a big hole in it and the other had black tape to cover the hole. The little pool table leg was broken. The comforters that were on the bed had stains in them.
The kitchen had only wine glasses no drinking glasses, no skillet/frying pan. So I went and brought one along with paper cups. The ceiling fan in the kitchen did not work. It was food in the cabinets that were open and left, which should have been discarded. Cabinets were dirty (sticky).
There were no air conditioners in the windows. They should have been put in on the day of the rental. It’s not our responsibility. One was down stairs between 2 sofas and the rest were upstairs in a closet. And when we did put one in the window which did not work. Bathtub was dirty. The grill was a mess which I went and brought one. Pull out sofa was broke. They left water for us to use, it was 4 5gal bottles, instead of having tops to them it was grocery store bags tied around them. It was not sanitary to us so we brought our own water. The bathroom upstairs tub looked like the faucet had grey tape wrapped around it. Bedrooms upstairs was in good shape.
So I took pictures and sent to them to the name of the contact person. He called me and told me he know about the curtains and it was only paper and I could take the legs off the pool table & that he was going to mount it on something else anyway. I wouldn’t even stay here was a guest. The house has potential but a new cleaning crew &renovations or new manager would make this a great house.
Camelback and all other mountains are just few miles away .
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 23 2016 - Dec 26 2016
3 night minimum stay
Dec 30 2016 - Jan 1 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$275|
|Cleaning||$100 + Tax|
Summer: Weekends 900, week: $1200
Fall/Winter up to 12/16
$675 weekends + cleaning fee
$875 weekly rentals + cleaning fee
Midweeks(Mon-Fri) rented at a discounted rate