Great View from First Floor, Remodeled Condo. Much Loved by Guests(9 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Ground floor, only steps to our great beach
The condo features a living and dining area, a nicely equipped full kitchen, bedroom with King bed, 1.5 baths, and an outdoor lanai (deck) so close to the ocean that you could toss a piece of fruit into it. The background sound of the ocean is very restful as you lie in bed at night. There is free wireless internet. The condo property manager is a horticulturist and the lush grounds are more of a botanical garden than a condo complex. The property includes a large swimming pool, tennis courts, and laundry room. Restaurants and shopping are very nearby, some within walking distance.
· Linens and towels provided (laundry by guest unless arrangements made)
· Hair dryers.
· Flat screen tv.
· Cable tv.
· DVD player.
· Lanai with ocean view.
· Walk across the lawn to the beach or pool
· Pool at the beach.
· Lava rock protected ocean wading area.
· Beach towels.
· Full kitchen with blender and other appliances.
· 3 BBQ grills at the pool/beach.
· Free parking.
· Free local calls.
· Walk to shopping, ice cream, shave ice and restaurants.
· Close to rentals of beach equipment and bikes.
· Laundromat on property.
· Ironing board and iron.
· Free tennis/pickle ball on property
- Lae nani condos do not have air conditioning
Lae Nani’s location on Kauai’s Coconut Coast is ideal. It is roughly equidistant to either the north shore (Hanalei) or the south and west shores (Poipu and Waimea.) The shopping and restaurants of Kapaa and Lihue are nearby, as are several golf courses and numerous other activities (hike, snorkel, surf, kayak, zip line, helicopter rides, boat rides, tropical gardens, etc.)
Hawaii tax id W146056806401
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 1
- 840 sq. ft.
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- King size bed (1) Pillow top mattress
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Linens and towels provided (laundry by guest unless arrangements made) Hair dryers. Flat screen tv. Cable tv. DVD player. Wireless high speed internet. Lanai with ocean view. Walk across the lawn to the beach or pool Pool at the beach. Lava rock protected ocean wading area. Beach towels. Full kitchen with blender and other appliances. 3 BBQ grills at the pool/beach. Free parking. Free local calls. Walk to shopping, ice cream, shave ice and restaurants. Close to rentals of beach equipment and bikes. Laundromat on property. Ironing board and iron. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 7 - Mar 31, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Damage insurance, proces $64
- Cleaning upon departure $140
- Tax Rate 13.25%
$250 deposit required and balance due 60 days before arrival. Credit cards and checks accepted.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in 3 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Beach and wading pond area
Lae Nani entrance
Kid friendly beach in front of the condos
This condo is second from the beach, far end.
Dining with an ocean view
this condo is ground floor in the center of building 5
A view of the lawn and beach (not from condo)
Path to the pool
Another view of our beach area(not from condo)
Living area with flat screen tv and also view of the ocean
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.