Experience the true calming nature of Gatlinburg when you stay at this updated 1-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental log cabin. Up to 4 lucky guests can look forward to hiking through several beautiful trails in Smoky Mountain National Park before returning to this cabin to soak in the soothing private hot tub. With fantastic amenities, a cozy interior with comfortable new furnishings and an ideal location less than 1 mile into town, this abode has it all!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Settled in the shadow of Smoky Mountain National Park, this home gives you access to astounding peace and quiet in addition to thrilling entertainment of both the indoor and outdoor variety - the perfect recipe for a memorable getaway.
Outside, this charming residence boasts a traditional cabin exterior that perfectly complements the natural beauty in the area. Spend the day exploring the mountainous terrain, then return to indulge in a leisurely afternoon with the company of a good book near the fireplace.
Prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, then take in a movie with your loved ones on the sizable flat-screen TV, or play some friendly games of pool on the pool table - on-site enterainment is endless!
End the evening with a soak in the private hot tub on the deck. Too cold outside? Don't let that stop you from feeling pampered - the master bedroom features an inviting Jacuzzi tub that will leave you feeling refreshed and ready for another eventful day.
The king bed is complete with an extra comfort pillowtop mattress, while the queen sleeper sofa boasts a Sealy gel memory foam mattress. You're sure to enjoy a comfortable night's sleep no matter how long the stay.
-- THE LOCATION --
A trail just beyond the cabin's entrance will deliver you to Smoky Mountain National Forest in a mere 15 feet, and a delightful creek and mesmerizing forestry can be found for miles the further you explore.
For the thrill seekers in your group, head to the zipline for a day of adrenaline-pumping fun just 3 minutes away. Opt for a different bird's-eye view of the Smokies from the top of the Gatlinburg Space Needle.
During the winter, you'll be just 10 minutes from world-class skiing at Ober Ski Lodge, in addition to ice skating and an outdoor activity park.
Take in the exhibits at Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies or indulge in retail therapy at the nearby outlet shops before dining with the locals at a favorite hotspot.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen with blender and electric mixer, flat-screen TVs, gas fireplace (available October - March), patio seating, private hot tub, Jacuzzi tub, unlimited local and long distance calling in the U.S. and Canada, excellent cell phone reception, and free WiFi
- Prime Gatlinburg location - Less than 1 mile into town with restaurants, museums, cafes, retailers, and other Smoky Mountain must-see sights!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport, 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701 (40 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Same day check-in may be available upon request (please contact Evolve for more information)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in