About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Spacious 2 Bedroom 3 Bath slope side condo in the Center Village at Copper Mtn
Spacious 2 bedroom/3 bathroom condo with fresh remodel. New Mattresses on all beds, new couch and other amenities for 2016/17. Located in Center Village, just steps away from American Eagle and American Flyer ski lifts. Located in the heart of Copper Mountain’s bustling center village, a quaint pedestrian village complete with first-class retail shopping, restaurants, night life, coffee shops, ice-skating, and more. Relax on the south facing slopeside glass enclosed balcony, while enjoying the view of the Main Vein and Bouncer ski runs as well as the SuperPipe. This unit has over 1200 square feet of living space!!
Master bedroom has a queen bed and twin bunk beds, flat screen TV, iPod docking station, desk, armoire with plenty of storage space, comfy chair, full bathroom. Second bedroom has 2 queen-size beds, twin pull out love seat, desk, flat screen TV, iPod docking station, full bathroom and plenty of storage space. Clean bedding and linens (now 600 count) replaced in November 2011.
Living room has a New 2016/17 fold-out sofa/sleeper, fireplace, 2 large comfy chairs along with a large flat screen TV and stereo with ipod hookups. Dining area with seating for 8. Newly remodeled, fully furnished kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. Third, full bathroom located just inside front door.
We offer DirectTV and internet throughout the condo. There are hair-dryers in each bathroom so you can pack lighter for your trip. We have extra towels for you to use after enjoying the multiple hot-tubs in our building.
Amenities within building: childcare center, restaurant/bar, locked private underground parking, three ski lockers, washer/dryer directly across the hall, and hot-water baseboard heat and a recently added outdoor grill. Free shuttle bus for mountain and Frisco, picks up directly in front of the building.
Special offers and discounts available during certain times of the year and for last minute bookings, if available.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL TERMS AND INFORMATION:
* Please, no pets or smoking is allowed in the condo.
* Check-in time is 4:00 pm and Check-out time is no later than 10:00 am.
(Sorry, no early check-in or late check-out is available)
* During the ski season, 4 nights is the minimum number we book, except to fill an opening in our rental schedule.
* During the off season, we have a 2-night minimum.
* Have children? We supply a new pack-n-play and Fisher Price booster/high chair seat for your little one. The Belly-Button Childcare Center is also located in the base of our building and ski school is directly outside by the American Eagle lift.
* Ski rental is available in building next door, very convenient.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 13, 2018
About Paul Arentsen
The 5 Arentsen brothers. We have spent many family Christmas vacations at Copper Mountain and look forward to sharing this special place with all of you. We all have fond memories of loading up in the family van and making the 21 hour drive from Louisville, Kentucky. If driving is not your thing, you are less than 2 hours from multiple airports. Our family of 7 fit easily into this spacious condo even with all of the extra luggage you always end up with on a ski vacation.
Paul Arentsen purchased this Condo in 1988
Why Paul Arentsen chose Copper Mountain
Our father chose this property because of its incredible Ski in - Ski out Copper Mountain location and spacious size. After spending many years driving to the ski areas of the mid-west and packing 5 kids worth of ski equipment to and from the slopes he quickly realized the value of having your condo slopeside. With ski lockers in the lobby you ony have to carry your skis for about 100 feet between the snow and the lockers. For those of you who have experienced the joy of hauling your skis all the way in from the remote parking lots staying in this location will change your world. This location also allows you the luxury of coming in for lunch. Come in take your boots off and have lunch in the condo. There are no table hawkers in the condo.
What makes this Condo unique
Ski in - Ski out, Day Care Service in the Building,Views of Ski Slopes and SuperPipe, Washer and Dryer located directly across the hall, walking distance to shopping, grocery store, restaurants, bars, and much more.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great atmosphere slopes food accomadation
Plan to visit again in near future
Comfortable and very convenient slopeside condo
We had a wonderful time staying here for a girls ski trip. Ski lockers are conveniently located in first floor as you walk right out to the slopes. Loved everything about the condo and the location!
Love this place! Love Copper!
This was our second year staying here. We searched very hard looking at all VRBO options and this one cannot be beat. The first time we had 3 couples and this trip we had two families of four. We fit perfect each time. The location and price cannot be beat. We love having Starbucks and a locker on the first floor plus indoor parking in the basement.
We absolutely loved our stay at this condo! The location is perfect and it was just the right amount of space for two families. The bedroom layouts were ideal and having the extra bathroom was a bonus. The kitchen is pretty well stocked with everything you need to cook dinner is there for you. The only downside is that the hallway noise can be quite loud and woke us up a few times when people came home in the middle of the night. Other than that, we would love to stay here again!
Several issues (not all referred to CopperVacations realtty as they never came to replace burnt out light bulbs, so we didn't bother to report any additional issues.) They did tell us that several switches had mini dimmer dots on the side to brighten the room. Also bathtub in 513 not draining & toilets either not flushing properly or made such a loud noise, couldn't flush during the night. Only had 3 teaspoons in silverware drawer & no pitcher to make tea. Plastic cups would have been nice for children, along with leftover containers would have been useful. TV's need instructions. The main one went out 3 times & was difficult to get back on. Also the hall light outside of 517 was very bright & there is a large gap around the door so the light shown in. And we had to get new room keys as several quit working during the week. Also the indoor spa's jets were not working & needed ventilation. The outdoor hot tub was very nice. The location was great, we walked right out to the lifts, although the view was mostly of the green lodge in front of us. On arrival, I had trouble getting into my email with the directions of where to pick up the condo keys, and the HomeAway personnel were not very nice nor helpful. They couldn't tell me the location, but had to open up a trouble case and email me the CopperVacations location & find out our room number. That was an inconvenience when our shuttle driver was waiting on us and trying to take us to the proper location.
Great location. Super roomy condo!
Perfect location. Super roomy condo. In addition to all the beds it has 2 pullout couches. Fans and humidifiers available for our summer stay. Overall great experience.
Additional information about rental rates
1. CHECK IN TIME IS AFTER 4:00 PM (MST) AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 10:00 AM (MST). NO early check-ins. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time unless other arrangements are made with the owner. 2. This is a NON-SMOKING unit. You will be charged a special cleaning fee if smoke is detected in the condo. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in this unit. 4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT: We require to have your credit card information on file to cover any expense incurred due to damage caused by you during your stay. You are responsible to leave the condo in the same condition as you found it. If you see any damages upon check in please notify management immediately to make us aware of these issues. 5. You will not be charged any additional charges if: a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in trash cans in the unit and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. d. Keys and parking passes are returned to the kitchen drawer. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens are lost or damaged. g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative), building manager, the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by Copper Mountain. PAYMENT: An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate plus tax is required at the time of booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Please make payments in the form of Visa, Mastercard or American Express. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The balance of the rent plus tax is due 30 days before your arrival date.