PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This exotic apartment is a hideaway amid the action and fun of Hollywood. The lush back garden is a wonderful place to read a book while enjoying a refreshment – the warm Southern California sun streaking through the tall trees. Staying here is worth a trip to Hollywood all by itself, but with the attraction of all that LA has to offer virtually blocks away, the apartment is part of a truly special house. A 1920's cottage with windows everywhere that let in beautiful morning and evening light, staying here is a wonderful experience.
• Self-contained separate apartment in private 1920’s house facing garden (see picture to understand the lay-out)
• Living room
• Dining area
• Bathroom with shower
• Use of patio & 1920’s barbeque
• Use of huge tropical garden
• On site laundry for a small fee
• Comfy queen size bed
• Sleeper sofa
• Opium window niche in bedroom
• Hardwood floors
• Quiet neighborhood
• Centrally located
• Netflix TV
• Hardwood floors
• Easy on-street parking
• Friendly atmosphere
• The apartment will sleep 5 people—2 in the bed, 2 on the fold-out couch, and one in the opium niche in the bedroom. However, if the niche sleeper is tall, he/she will have to sleep at an angle.
Footsteps and plumbing can be heard from upstairs, so if you are sound sensitive, you may want to sleep with ear plugs. There are neighborhood cats and a dog on the property which sometimes wander in.
The trees that shade the house keep the house cool in summer except on very rare occasions. Although there is no A.C. as it's normally unnecessary, I do provide fans. Portable heaters are provided for chilly nights.
PETS: Once approved, there is a fee of $18 per night per pet. If you have ticked off the pet section when booking with VRBO, you have already paid for 1 nights of one pet. If you have more than one pet, the balance is to be paid either via PayPal prior to arrival or in cash upon arrival.
Not suitable for the handicapped
You might like to also check out the studio apartment on the same property: vrbo 460889