Spacious Apartment Right on the Beach Front - in an Idylic Quiet Location
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Fantastic location, set right on the beach with a beautiful sun terrace, given a certain amount of privacy by the mature plants and shrubs that surround it. The perfect villa for people who enjoy being part of the tiny village, with friendly locals as neighbours. The beach is right on the doorstep, and two tavernas are close enough to make the after-dinner stroll back to the villa quite easy, even after one ouzo too many!
Dinos is part of one of the oldest buildings in the village, and has typically thick stone walls. The massive stones have not been an obstacle to the owners in converting the property into a superb apartment to accommodate 2 adults and a young child in comfort. There is a Bedroom (double), dining/living room with sofa-bed, kitchen area, shower, sun lounge, terrace.
Part of the terrace has been enclosed to make a delightful sun room. At the beginning and end of the season in particular, this is a most useful asset.
Simply but comfortably furnished, with the beautiful, original beamed ceiling. The sofa also doubles as a bed, if required.
Galley-type kitchen, adequately equipped for the preparation of simple meals and breakfast - but with excellent tavernas so close at hand there is no need to do more than breakfast and then knock together a salad for lunch!
Just off from the galley kitchen is the double bedroom.
Small but adequate bathroom.
The sun terrace at Dinos is particularly attractive, with its mature shrubs and ample room for sunbathing as well as eating out of doors.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 1 story
- 60 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Fully tiled bathroom off the galley kitchen.
- Sun Lounge : Part of the terrace has been enclosed to make a delightful sun room. At the beginning and end of the season in particular, when the weather can be blustery, this means it is still possible to enjoy the view and the sun in comfort. Living Room : Simply but comfortably furnished, with the beautiful, original beamed ceiling. Kitchen : Galley-type kitchen, adequately equipped for the preparation of simple meals and breakfast - but with excellent tavernas so close at hand there is no need to do more than breakfast and then knock together a salad for lunch! Sun Terrace : The sun terrace at Dinos is particularly attractive, with its mature shrubs and ample room for sunbathing as well as eating out of doors. Supermarket delivery service Evening boat taxi to Taverna Agni (5 Euros) Twice-weekly boat taxi to Corfu Town (17 Euros)...moreless
- Eco Tourism
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Porch / Veranda
- Housekeeper Included
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide. • Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer. • 20% Deposit required to secure booking. • Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave. • Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates. • No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged. • Please Note - No smoking inside the property. • Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap. MHTE:0829K121K7524000 PR:5539B.K A.M:30482 -2/11/2009
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
In front of the property is the beach. The water is crystal clear, making snorkelling a delight.
There are two tavernas in Kaminaki, one on the beach and another above on the rocks. The one on the beach is run by Spiros, a charming and friendly local Greek for whom nothing is too much trouble. The taverna's charm and beach-fronted location make it a popular venue.
About Kaminaki: Corfu's north-east coastline is spectacularly beautiful, but has remained uniquely unspoilt in spite of its celebrity-status. Kaminaki is one of the small and enchanting bays that stud this coastline like jewels on a necklace. Still only a hamlet, with village houses occupied by their original local inhabitants, it has a mixture of modern and converted accommodation, two unpretentious tavernas (and others within easy reach), and water of Caribbean colours that laps against a gently shelving beach of pure white pebbles.
Other Activities available: boating
Delightful Beach Front Apartment
Just 10m to the Beach!
Lounge (There is a Sofa Bed for 1 Person)
Double Bedroom (Air Conditioned)
Private Sun Terrace (Faces South)
Private - Yet the Beach a Few Steps Away
Nearby Beach (Short Walk)
Every Evening There is a WaterTaxi to Taverna Agni
Sleeps 2-3 People
Ariel View of Sleepy Kaminaki
Regular Maid Service is Included
Photo Taken in August - The Beach is Always Quiet
Cool Inside Conservatory
We Have Many Repeat Clients
Kaminaki Beach Taverna 'Spiros'
You Can Rent a Boat (No Licensed Required)
Enjoy Nearby Water Front Tavernas
- Manager indicates their response time is Within 24 hours
- Calendar last updated 09/27/2016
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.