Delightful Apartment with Pool Close to Beach and Restaurants - Cochelli Villa Upper
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Cochelli Villa occupies an enviable position on the headland that separates the 2 beaches of Avlaki and Coyevinas, on the north east corner of Corfu. This large, handsome villa is divided into 4 apartments; 2 on ground level and 2 on the 1st floor reached via an external wrought iron spiral staircase.
The apartments are barely 5 minutes walk away from the beach of Avlaki, with its sailing and windsurfing centre and two excellent tavernas. Kassiopi is very conveniently located, just a 5 minute drive away, or a 30 minute walk. Kassiopi offers a great choice of shopping and entertainment.
All apartments are identical in layout, with comfortable sitting area, kitchen/dining area, bathroom, 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedded room. Both the bedrooms and the kitchen have their own balconies, ideal for enjoying the views.
The front door opens into a small living area with comfy furnishings.
The kitchen/dining area is open plan. French doors leading on to their own private balcony, so handy for taking a leisurely outdoor breakfast! The kitchen includes an oven/hob and fridge/freezer. Balconies overlook the private, tree-planted gardens.
Each apartment has 1 double and 1 twin bedded room, with fitted wardrobes and vanity units. Every bedroom has French doors leading to a private balcony, allowing a cool breeze to blow through the apartment at any time. Bedrooms are simply but most attractively decorated.
The modern bathrooms are fully tiled with a shower, mirrored basin and w/c.
The property enjoys a great deal of privacy, provided by the gardens that surround it. On the south facing slope there is a great variety of mature trees - shady palms, lemon, olive and cherry trees, making a natural screen between the property and the road to the beach.
Steps down from the villa lead to the magnificent swimming pool which is surrounded by a sun terrace with plenty of room for sunbeds and overlooking the rural valley of Avlaki and the mountains beyond. Shade is provided by parasols and there is also natural shade from the trees that fringe 1 side of the terrace. Located at 1 end of the pool is a shaded barbecue area with shaded table and chairs.
Size: 5m x 9m
Depths: Shallow=1.00m; Deep End=2.30m
Access: via ladder
Cochelli Villa Upper: Greece Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 418202ha
Delightful apartment located on the first floor of Cochelli Villa, with comfortable sitting area, kitchen/dining area, bathroom, one double bedroom and one twin bedded room. Both the bedrooms and the kitchen have their own balconies, ideal for enjoying the views.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- On floor 1
- 90 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- The apartment has one double and one twin bedded room, with fitted wardrobes and vanity units. Every bedroom has French doors leading to a private balcony, allowing a cool breeze to blow through the apartment. Bedrooms are simply but most attractively decorated. An extra folding bed, able to accommodate the 5th guest, can be provided on request free of charge....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The perfectly functional kitchen/dining area is open plan to the living area and has French doors leading on to its own private balcony or terrace, so handy for taking a leisurely outdoor breakfast! Balconies overlook the private, tree-planted gardens. The living area offers a comfortable retreat from the ardours of the pool or beach! To the rear of the property is a private,shaded parking area. Steps down from the apartment lead to the magnificent swimming pool which is surrounded by a sun terrace with plenty of room for sunbeds and overlooking the rural valley of Avlaki and the mountains beyond. Shade is provided by umbrellas and there is also natural shade from the trees that fringe one side of the terrace. With such an attractive setting, it is quite conceivable that you might choose to while away your entire holiday here! Located at one end of the pool is a shaded BBQ area with shaded table and chairs. The property enjoys a great deal of privacy....moreless
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 5 people
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide. • Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer. • 20% Deposit required to secure booking. • Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave. • Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates. • No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 5 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged. • Please Note - No smoking inside the property. • Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap. MHTE:0829K122K7631000 PR:6050/B.K A.M:30304- 3/12/2009
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Nearest beach 5 minutes
Nearest tavernas 5 minutes
Nearest supermarket 15 minutes
Nearest bar 15 minutes
Avlaki has an excellent sailing school, situated at the far end of the beach.
Horse Riding and Pony Trekking: Avlaki offers an excellent horse riding school. Beginners to experienced are catered for with the emphasis on small classes. Trekking off the beaten track, you can meander though quiet olive groves, shady pine forests and along deserted beaches.
Avlaki is a Blue Flag beach, backed by tree-clad hills, with rock-swimming at either end. Hiring a boat will give you access to other fascinating beaches nearby, some completely undeveloped, and even to a small lagoon. Situated between the village of Saint Stephanos to the south and the livelier resort of Kassiopi to the North, and fringed by just a few villas and two tavernas, Avlaki is relatively unknown to most visitors to Corfu.
Other Activities: Watersports
Agni Villas LTD
- Primary: +44 2071836468 English
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Delightful property in idyllic location
Large Pool 5m x 9m
Avlaki Beach is just a short walk away
Wi-Fi Internet Available at the Tavernas
Offering Local, Inexpensive, Food
You Can Rent a Boat (No Licensed Required)
Your Can Visit Nearby Agni By Rental Motor Boat
Locally Caught Seafood
Beautiful Swimming Pool
South Facing Property
Shaded bbq area by the pool
Property Floor Plan (Contact Us For More Details)
Kassiopi is Just Within Walking Distance
The Historic Village of Perithia is a Must Visit
Water Front Tavernas in Saint Stephanos
Nearby Sandy Beaches
We can Help You with Car Hire and Flights
- Manager indicates their response time is Within 24 hours
- Calendar last updated 09/27/2016