Cochelli Villa Upper is Situated in Avlaki on the Greek Island of Corfu. - Cochelli Villa LowerMultiple rentals available (0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Not available
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Cochelli Villa Lower: Greece Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 418202ha
Delightful apartment located on the ground floor of Cochelli Villa, with comfortable sitting area, kitchen/dining area, bathroom, one double bedroom and one twin bedded room. Both the bedrooms and the kitchen have their own balconies, ideal for enjoying the views.
About the Property
Apartment, Bedrooms 2, Bathrooms 1, (Sleeps 4)
The beautiful white shingle beach of Avlaki is less than a 5 minute walk away. The more energetic can try their hand at windsurfing or dinghy sailing. There are 2 beach-front tavernas and a riding stables close by. Size: 5m x 9m Depths: Shallow=1.00m; Deep End=2.30m Access: via ladder
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
1 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
There are no other rentals available on this property for your dates:
1-5 of 1
Additional information about rental rates:
- On floor 0
- 90 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The perfectly functional kitchen/dining area is open plan to the living area and has French doors leading on to its own private balcony or terrace, so handy for taking a leisurely outdoor breakfast! Balconies overlook the private, tree-planted gardens. The living area offers a comfortable retreat from the ardours of the pool or beach! To the rear of the property is a private,shaded parking area. Steps down from the apartment lead to the magnificent swimming pool which is surrounded by a sun terrace with plenty of room for sunbeds and overlooking the rural valley of Avlaki and the mountains beyond. Shade is provided by umbrellas and there is also natural shade from the trees that fringe one side of the terrace. With such an attractive setting, it is quite conceivable that you might choose to while away your entire holiday here! Located at one end of the pool is a shaded BBQ area with shaded table and chairs. The property enjoys a great deal of privacy....moreless
Local Services & Businesses
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 5 people
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Nearest beach 5 minutes
Nearest tavernas 5 minutes
Nearest supermarket 15 minutes
Nearest bar 15 minutes
Avlaki has an excellent sailing school, situated at the far end of the beach.
Horse Riding and Pony Trekking: Avlaki offers an excellent horse riding school. Beginners to experienced are catered for with the emphasis on small classes. Trekking off the beaten track, you can meander though quiet olive groves, shady pine forests and along deserted beaches.
Avlaki is a Blue Flag beach, backed by tree-clad hills, with rock-swimming at either end. Hiring a boat will give you access to other fascinating beaches nearby, some completely undeveloped, and even to a small lagoon. Situated between the village of Saint Stephanos to the south and the livelier resort of Kassiopi to the North, and fringed by just a few villas and two tavernas, Avlaki is relatively unknown to most visitors to Corfu.
Other Activities: Watersports
Villa With Pool
Villa With Pool
Pool and Garden
- Manager indicates their response time is Within 24 hours
- Calendar last updated 12/07/2016
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.