Delightful Property with Wide Terraces and Panoramic Sea Views Over Lakka(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6-8, Beach and Tavernas Close By, Amazing Location
Layout: Two bedrooms (a twin and a double) are located on ground floor, these share a bathroom (bath with shower fitments). This level is also home to a large living/dining room (with 2 sofa beds if required) and kitchen area. On the first floor, the master bedroom has an en suite bathroom (bath with shower fitments).
How to get to Paxos:
With no airport on Paxos, most visitors fly to the nearby island of Corfu and then transfer by hydrofoil, sea taxi or seaplane. It is an exciting start to your holiday! Charter flights to Corfu operate from most major European airports from May to October. There are also scheduled flights operating from Athens during the winter months.
Car Hire or Taxi Transfer:
We can arrange a hire car to meet you at the port of Gaios or a taxi transfer.
Walking on Paxos:
Paxos could easily be described as a giant olive grove! Shaded walks under the trees and coastal tracks, are a delight. The Agni Travel walking map will help you make the most of your holiday.
Renting a motor boat will give a whole new perspective to your view of Paxos. You won't believe how many quiet bays and coves you will find as you motor along the coast. A trip to Anti-Paxos is a must and only takes 20mins from Gaios.
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 2 story
- 150 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- The master bedroom (with en-suite bathroom) is located upstairs, and has its own balcony from which to admire the stunning view across shimmering turquoise water to the harbour front of Lakka. The two further bedrooms are situated downstairs. All the bedrooms benefit from air conditioning. A sofa-bed is located in the living room, making Villa Katerina suitable for parties of up to 8 persons (2 extra children)....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The living room is pleasantly furnished, making the most of cool pastel shades. The sitting area is spacious and opens on to a balcony with superb views. The kitchen area, open-plan with the dining and living areas, reflects the choice of light colours in the decoration of the villa. The balconies have both sun and shade and are furnished for outdoor living, whether lounging in the sun, reading, or enjoying a quiet meal....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide. • Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer. • 20% Deposit required to secure booking. • Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave. • Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates. • No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged. • Please Note - No smoking inside the property. • Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap. MHTE:0831K10TK8143001 AR.PR:926/EP A.M:38724 13/04/2011
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The beach below the villa, with an excellent taverna, is accessed via a small coastal path. (The path down is approximately 180 metres and takes less than 5 mins to walk.) The beach is fine sand and white shingle, but once you are in the sea there is soft sand underfoot.
Lakka lies in the north of Paxos at the head of a long natural inlet of the most startling shade of turquoise - reminiscent of a Caribbean bay. It is a perfect harbour and is filled with a fascinating array of yachts in summer. The village itself is small and focused almost entirely on its harbour-front, with a selection of useful shops and several good restaurants and bars, including a very good Italian restaurant. The shores of the bay are fringed with beautiful natural beaches, shaded by trees, and it is possible to walk to other, more unfrequented, beaches on the other side of the headlands.
Agni Villas LTD
- Primary: +44 2071836468 English
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View From Villa To Lakka
Lounge Opens Directly on to The Main Balcony
There are 2 Twin Bedrooms
Floor Plan (Contact Us From More Details)
View From Lakka to Villa
The Sunsets from Behind the Property are Stunning
Enjoy Delightful Food
We Can Arrange Your Hydrofoil Transfer or Ferry
View from Balcony
Beach Just Below Villa - Short Walk and Sandy
The Lounge Has 2 Sofa Beds if Required
All Bedrooms are Air Conditioned
Regular Maid Service is Included
Breakfast Will Never be the Same Again!
Another secluded beach located behind the villa
Our Favourite Taverna in Lakka
You Can Rent a Boat (No Licensed Required)
We Can Arrange Car Hire and Help With Flights
- Manager indicates their response time is Within 24 hours
- Calendar last updated 12/07/2016