Secluded Villa with 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool and Sea Views(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Lounge/Kitchen
Located in the beautiful region of Tsoukalades with fabulous views over the Agios Ioannis Cape, this delightful villa has been built with care and attention to detail to offer you the perfect holiday accommodation on Lefkada.
With its split-level open plan layout this attractive villa enjoys a simple but highly effective design. A combined kitchen/dining/living area on the lower level, and just a few steps that lead up to its two capacious bedrooms, one double and the other twin bedded.
The magnificent pool terrace has fabulous views over the Cape of Agios Ioanis. Large sun umbrellas offer shade and a poolside shower will also help you to cool down!
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 150 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- The spacious master bedroom enjoys chic styling including a large iron framed double bed. The room also benefits from French windows through which you will find the pool terrace.Adjacent is a pleasant en suite bathroom with a full sized bath with shower over. The second bedroom is of a similar size and its furnishings largely reflect those in the master bedroom, but it is twin bedded and the patio doors lead out onto the covered dining terrace. This room has an attractive en suite shower room....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The spacious living area has a wonderful stone wall feature. It's muted tones, tall and typically Ionian timbered ceiling, and lovely big patio doors generate a wonderfully airy feel to this attractive room. A traditional banquette offers a relaxed seating whilst the open fireplace is both decorative, and, if needs be, useful. At the far end of the living area the kitchen is fitted with cottage style light wood cupboards. It is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave, ceramic hob, oven and has ample storage and worktop space. The adjacent dining area seats four people with ease. Outside, the pool terrace has fabulous views over the Cape of Agios Ioanis. With sun loungers and large umbrellas, the terrace also has its own a poolside shower....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 5 people
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide. • Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer. • 20% Deposit required to secure booking. • Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave. • Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates. • No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged. • Please Note - No smoking inside the property. • Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap. MHTE:0831K10K770101 AR.PR:1110/EP A.M:50303 5/8/2009
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
The picturesque village of Tsoukalades on the west coast of Lefkada, surrounded by olive groves and with a commanding view of the Ionian sea from many perspectives. All the houses are of traditional style and are separated by narrow streets. The village is famous for its stunning sunsets.
How to get to Lefkas:
With no airport on Lefkas, most visitors fly to the nearby airport of Preveza and then drive over to Lefkada (Lefkas), a short journey of less than 15mins. We can arrange a hire car to meet you at Preveza Airport or a taxi transfer
Agni Villas LTD
- Primary: +44 2071836468 English
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
No Overlooking Nearby Neighbours
Stunning Sea Views (and Sunsets)
Pool Stays in the Sun all Day
Set Within Private Grounds
Secluded and Private Locatiom
Shaded Terrace Next to Pool
The Whole Property is Air Conditioned
Lounge/Kitchen Opens Onto Shaded Seaview Terrace
Twin Bedroom (Both Bedrooms are Air Conditioned)
You Can Rent a Boat (No Licensed Required)
The Taverna Makes Their Own Wine
Private Sun Bathing and Pool
Totally Secluded and Private Villa
We Can Also Help You Find Flights
Delightful Beaches Nearby
Enjoy beautiful sunsets from the pool
Large Lounge opens onto Pool Terrace
Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
Two Bathrooms (Regular Maid Service Included)
Enjoy Amazing Sunsets
Welcome to Lefkada
- Manager indicates their response time is Within 24 hours
- Calendar last updated 09/27/2016