High Quality Villa with 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Amazing Views(1 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, sleeps 4 to 5, idyllic and quiet location with sensational views
Set in the beautiful area of Tsoukalades, this villa with private pool has stunning views over the Agios Ioanis Cape just a few kilometers from Lefkada Town. This split-level villa has an open plan kitchen/dining/living area with just a few steps leading to the two bedrooms (a double and a twin) both with en-suite bathroom and sun terrace. The whole house has air-conditioning. The pool and terrace have fabulous sea views, relaxing sun loungers and large shady umbrellas. A poolside shower will also help you to cool down! A shady dining terrace just outside the living area is the perfect place for a long relaxing lunch or evening meal, overlooking the Cape of Agios Ioanis.
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 145 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- The comfortable living room is decorated in muted tones and enjoys a high, typically Ionian timbered ceiling, great for keeping the room cool. Banquette style seating faces the patio doors that open out to the dining terrace, enabling the stunning coastal views to be enjoyed whether you are indoors or outside. At the opposite end of the living area the attractive kitchen follows the light wood theme of the room. It is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave, ceramic hob, oven and has ample storage and worktop space. The adjacent dining area seats four people with ease....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 5 people
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Included
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide. • Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer. • 20% Deposit required to secure booking. • Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave. • Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates. • No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged. • Please Note - No smoking inside the property. • Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap. MHTE:0831K10K770101 AR.PR:1110/EP A.M:50303 5/8/2009
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The picturesque village of Tsoukalades is built quite high up above the west coast of Lefkada, surrounded by olive groves and with a commanding view of the Ionian sea from many perspectives. All the houses are of traditional style and are separated by narrow streets. The village is famous for its stunning sunsets.
How to get to Lefkas:
With no airport on Lefkas, most visitors fly to the nearby airport of Preveza and then drive over to Lefkada (Lefkas), a short journey of less than 15mins. We can arrange a hire car to meet you at Preveza Airport or a taxi transfer.
Agni Villas LTD
- Primary: +44 2071836468 English
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private 2 Bedroomed Villa
Stunning Sea Views
Breathtaking Sea Views
Set Within Private Gardens
Enjoy fantastic sunsets from the pool
Two Modern Bathrooms
Enjoy Sensational Sun Sets
The Owner Serves Homemade Wine
Is Always Uncrowded
We Can Also Help You Find Flights
Secluded and Totally Private Pool
Lounge/Kitchen Opens Directly to Pool Terrace
Pool Side Shaded Terrace with Sea Views
Master Bedroom Balcony
Air Conditioned Throughout
And Shaded Dining Terrace
Twin Bedroom (Both Bedrooms are Air Conditioned)
Nearby Taverna (Walking Distance) is Excellent
Nearby Sandy Beach
You Can Rent a Boat (No Licensed Required)
There are beautiful beaches nearby
- Manager indicates their response time is Within 24 hours
- Calendar last updated 12/07/2016