Beach-N-Bay Getaways is a professional management company based out of Morro Bay with homes in Morro Bay, Cayucos, and Los Osos. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This is the beach vacation home that you are looking for! This home was completely remodeled in the summer of 2014 and has everything you need for a great vacation: easy and quick access to the beach, fabulous ocean views from the common living area, a rooftop viewing deck to enjoy a beer or glass of wine at the end of the day and a private back yard area for barbequing. The great thing about this home is that the kitchen, dining room and living room are all open to each other making it easy for the whole group to hang out together while enjoying the amazing views! The bedrooms are all in the back of the home, offering peaceful and quiet sleeping spaces.
• Master bedroom has a king bed, a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
• The second bedroom has a queen size bed and shares the hall bathroom
• The 3rd bedroom that has two twin beds and shares the hall bathroom
• Den off of the kitchen with queen sized sleeper sofa and a flat screen TV for the 4th sleeping area.
• The hall bathroom has both a shower and bathtub with beautiful tile and granite.
• The living room has a fireplace, a big-screen TV, plenty of comfortable seating and BIG windows that frame the amazing view of the ocean.
• Living room opens to the dining area and kitchen, the cooks can join in the conversation and enjoy the views too!
• Kitchen with granite countertops and high end appliances.
• Dine alfresco in the backyard.
• Weber gas grill (propane provided) and a picnic table in the enclosed back yard area which is protected from the ocean winds.
• Rooftop Deck
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!