About the property
- Townhome3300 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
3 Bdrms, Loft, Den, Playroom, 2.5 Baths, 2 Outdoor Showers, Private Elevator
*** NOTE: CALENDAR IS UP-TO-DATE. Please click on "Get an Instant Quote" on the right side of the photos to obtain rental quotes.
• 3,300 SF of Living Space + 430 SF of additional play-area + 1,000 SF Outdoor Decks
• 3 Bedrooms, Loft, Den, Playroom
• 2.5 Bathrooms with high-tech touch sensor jetted shower systems
• 3 oceanfront decks, 2 mountain-view decks
• 3 fireplace, Hot-Tub, Private Elevator (must request at time of booking)
• 24-foot tall ceiling with glass windows of oceanfront views
• Large kitchen with granite countertops, walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances
• Unobstructed, gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean and mountain hills from all floors
• Custom built with elegant granite and expansive use of woodwork throughout
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Bluetooth Audio System, Piano, free internet access, cable, NetFlix, Xbox, Kinect, games, flat-screen TVs and much more.
• Location: in the heart of Rockaway Beach downtown with minute walks to shopping and restaurant locations,
• Dining area seats 10, the breakfast bar seats 8 and coffee/wine table seats 2
• Bed Configurations:
o Den is on the ground level. It is open space, but a room on its own. It has 2 queen memory foam hide-a-bed sofas (sleep 4 adults)
o Bedroom Floor is the next floor level. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Master Suite– 1 queen bed & 1 futon twin bed for small child (sleep 2 adults & 1 child)
Bedroom A– 1 queen bed (sleep 2 adults)
Bedroom B– 2 full-size beds (sleep 4 adults)
o Gathering floor is the next level. It contains a kitchen, dining, and living room. Living room has 1 queen hide-a-bed sofa (sleep 2 adults)
o Loft is the top floor. It is open space, but a room on its own. This floor contains 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds, 2 twin-trundle beds and 1 small twin bed. (sleep 6 adults and 2 children)
o 1 Foldable Camping Bed (Single)
o One Pack 'N Play Playard with Sleeper area and Changer
• Step down your ground deck directly onto the sandy beach, with 7 miles of beautiful stretch of sand to enjoy, building sand castles, splashing in the ocean, sunbathing and watching the ocean waves
• Night-time activities: Building bonfire and roasting smores are popular activities on the Beach
• Recreational outdoor activities to do in the area: fishing, crabbing, clamming and kayaking in the Wheeler and Nehalem Bay to the north and Garibaldi and Tillamook Bay to the south. There are many restaurants, gift shops and antique stores. Just 15 minutes south is Tillamook with its famous Tillamook Cheese Factory and Ice-cream.
***Perfect for large group get-together, company retreats, family reunions, or just being on the edge of the world with a loved one***
***Whether if you are a nature enthusiast or just simply want to escape from your busy schedule, make this luxurious oceanfront home your next vacation destination***
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Beautiful Beachfront Townhouse
Our entire group enjoyed our stay here, and some even wanted to book again for their own getaways. We all enjoyed watching the winter storm rage outside from the comfort of the living room in front of the fireplace. The master bedroom is very impressive with an oceanfront view, patio access, an awesome shower, walk-in closet, fireplace and TV. It was very enjoyable for us to watch the sunset over the beach from the hot tub. The kitchen had many appliances, but I was surprised I couldn’t find a flexible plastic spatula, or a good sized casserole dish. There are a lot of stairs here so lugging all of our suitcases and groceries up and down was a task, but definitely worth the work. We didn’t have any children in our group, but the property seemed very kid friendly with a game room, and a loft full of toys and books. Also, there is a binder in the living room that helps guide you though operating the different electronics, and also the WiFi code, so make sure to give it a read.
Beautiful home but in need of some TLC.
It was great to have so many beds, but...some maintenance and TLC expected at this rental price point. We were VERY surprised to find a broken ice maker, torn living room screen door, water leak under frig requiring mopping every couple hrs, cooking for this many with a burner out on stove top was also an unexpected challenge, no kitchen towels/cloths to be found. Never got main TV or DVD player to work and there were no instructions for it. Also be aware that the 3300 square feet is spread out over five floors, A challenge for some several times a day. But it is a nice large condo and it's hard to find this many beds in one place in Rockaway. Loved being steps from sand and beach!
The majority of the issues you mentioned could easily be resolved by contacting us. All TV's & DVD's work well. Someone had disconnected the cable boxes and DVD players from the TV's to be able to connect to their laptops and games. It's an easy step to reconnect. Extra kitchen towels are stored in a separate storage area. We sent All-Star Appliances to investigate the stove. They said the model we have is a professional propane gas stove and oven and everything still works well. They also are ordering parts for the refrigerator. As for the screen doors from the living room to the oceanfront deck, there are always heavy traffics through these doors, we constantly have to change the screens and it's on our list to do it again when we have a next vacancy. As you mentioned, it's hard to find these many beds in one place in Rockaway Beach. Our rental accommodates many people. The appliances and equipment tend to get damaged often. We do our best to fix and replace as fast as the contractor's schedule allowed. We apologize for the inconveniences, but many issues you mentioned could be resolved if we were contacted. Thank you!
Very special time!
We celebrated our 50th anniversary with 4 grown children and their spouses and 9 grandchildren - we loved our stay in this beautiful beach house. A wonderful stay with plenty of room for each family, a big kitchen and gathering area, plus being able to be on the beach! Some enjoyed the hot tub, others the decks. God blessed us with beautiful weather and we loved our days on the beach right out side our vacation house. Fires on the beach in the evening were especially enjoyed by the grands. A very special week to be remembered by all!!
Thank you so much for your review, Tedd!
Wife and I celebrated our 40th anniversary with all kids and grandkids the place was perfect,would have been nice if elevator worked, kitchen on 3 rd floor,GREAT ocean views from 3 decks,don't know if could have been better,right on the beach very well set up,so glad Trin the owner shares this magnificent place with others high end touches,our whole family was pleased 16 total,bring your beach chairs hers are getting sun cracked also bring extra coolers if you have a large group, wanted to fly a kite looked in toy box it was there,needed a shovel to dig sand it was there,umbrella for the beach there,also bring your beach towels we used them to help stop the sand from coming in the house can't put into words what a GREAT time we had
Again thanks Trin well be back next year
Thank you very much for your review, David!
We loved staying at this beach house. There was so much for everyone to do--the games, the space was lovely, right on the beach.
Thank you so much for the review, Julie!
Adler family get together
Great vacation time. With 6 grandkids (9 and under), they were very busy with direct beach access and the game room. The adults were also busy between the hot tub, and a fire on the beach. Absolutely the best ever vacation house on the beach. We plan on returning next year. Thank you so much for allowing us to stay there and having the most memorable summer vacation ever!!
Thank you very much, Dennis!
There are many recreational outdoor activities to do in the area: fishing, crabbing, clamming and kayaking in the Nehalem Bay to the north and Tillamook Bay to the south. You can visit the quaint towns of Manzanita, Nehalem, Wheeler and Rockaway with restaurants, gift shops and antique stores. You can visit Cannon Beach with its famous Haystack Rock and the many art and gift shops. Just 20 minutes south is Tillamook with its famous Tillamook Cheese Factory.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* Cleaning Fees: $200-250; City, County & State tax: 11%; Rates may change until time of booking * $400 Refundable Damage Deposit; Elevator must be request at time of booking (Addn'l Refundable Deposit $300) * Primary occupant must be responsible adults and at least 21 years of age or older. * No cancellations. * Please leave a minimum of two nights vacancy between bookings during summer high peak season. Thank you! * Owner reserves the right to reject booking requests if 1-night is left vacant between reservations during peak summer season (July & August). Sorry!