*** NOTE: CALENDAR IS UP-TO-DATE. Please click on "Get an Instant Quote" on the right side of the photos to obtain rental quotes.
• 3,300 SF of Living Space + 430 SF of additional play-area + 1,000 SF Outdoor Decks
• 3 Bedrooms, Loft, Den, Playroom
• 2.5 Bathrooms with high-tech touch sensor jetted shower systems
• 3 oceanfront decks, 2 mountain-view decks
• 3 fireplace, Hot-Tub, Private Elevator (must request at time of booking)
• 24-foot tall ceiling with glass windows of oceanfront views
• Large kitchen with granite countertops, walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances
• Unobstructed, gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean and mountain hills from all floors
• Custom built with elegant granite and expansive use of woodwork throughout
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Bluetooth Audio System, Piano, free internet access, cable, NetFlix, Xbox, Kinect, games, flat-screen TVs and much more.
• Location: in the heart of Rockaway Beach downtown with minute walks to shopping and restaurant locations,
• Dining area seats 10, the breakfast bar seats 8 and coffee/wine table seats 2
• Bed Configurations:
o Den is on the ground level. It is open space, but a room on its own. It has 2 queen memory foam hide-a-bed sofas (sleep 4 adults)
o Bedroom Floor is the next floor level. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Master Suite– 1 queen bed & 1 futon twin bed for small child (sleep 2 adults & 1 child)
Bedroom A– 1 queen bed (sleep 2 adults)
Bedroom B– 2 full-size beds (sleep 4 adults)
o Gathering floor is the next level. It contains a kitchen, dining, and living room. Living room has 1 queen hide-a-bed sofa (sleep 2 adults)
o Loft is the top floor. It is open space, but a room on its own. This floor contains 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds, 2 twin-trundle beds and 1 small twin bed. (sleep 6 adults and 2 children)
o 1 Foldable Camping Bed (Single)
o One Pack 'N Play Playard with Sleeper area and Changer
• Step down your ground deck directly onto the sandy beach, with 7 miles of beautiful stretch of sand to enjoy, building sand castles, splashing in the ocean, sunbathing and watching the ocean waves
• Night-time activities: Building bonfire and roasting smores are popular activities on the Beach
• Recreational outdoor activities to do in the area: fishing, crabbing, clamming and kayaking in the Wheeler and Nehalem Bay to the north and Garibaldi and Tillamook Bay to the south. There are many restaurants, gift shops and antique stores. Just 15 minutes south is Tillamook with its famous Tillamook Cheese Factory and Ice-cream.
***Perfect for large group get-together, company retreats, family reunions, or just being on the edge of the world with a loved one***
***Whether if you are a nature enthusiast or just simply want to escape from your busy schedule, make this luxurious oceanfront home your next vacation destination***