Cozy and Roomy Roslyn Ridge Townhome(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Townhome, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 1.5 Baths (Sleeps 6)
This rental is available at $165 a night for a cozy get-away in the mountains- note LOW cleaning fee of $40 of comparable rentals. Holiday week rate is $190 per night with a 3 night minimum. Beautifully appointed 2 bedroom *roomy* condo space at 1200 square feet complete with burning fireplace, all amenities for kitchen, bathrooms, flat screen TV, cable, DVD player, washer/dryer and parking space. See more photos at our Facebook page 'Hogue Mountain Home.'
Winter Fun includes local snowmobile rentals in the Roslyn Ridge, sled hills and skiing 30 minutes away at Snoqualmie Pass. Beautiful Leavenworth is 1 hour away with unique shopping and dining experience in a quaint Bavarian village.
Popular local attractions are the SwiftWater Winery and Suncadia Lodge just 10 minutes away!
Book your rental now by email to this listing or call Kent at 425-985-0565. Payments and security deposit through PayPal or VRBO Homeaway.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Contact Kent Hogue
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $40
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
****Holiday Weekends we require a 3 night stay.****
Check-In Time is 4pm***Check Out is 11am.
Check In Times allow cleaning between back to back rentals.
1. If the Renter(s) wish to cancel the agreement, he/they must notify the "Owners" in immediately and the following policy shall apply to all cancellations:
a. Renter cancellation within 30 days means all monies will be refunded less an administration fee of $50.00. If within 1 week all monies will be refunded less the deposit of $250.
2. Owners reserve the right to cancel at anytime. If Owners cancel then all monies will be refunded plus $50 cancellation payment paid to the renters.
3. The Pool Use requires a $7 fee per person per use. The Roslyn Ridge Activity Center charges us as owners $6000 to use the pool and $400 to allow access to our renters. This setup is totally under control of the Roslyn Ridge Activity Center. They can be reached at 509-649-2529. We are a personally owned rental home with no control over the Roslyn Ridge Activity Center. Tracy
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
-Movie theatre in Roslyn is fun, in a old house current True Grit is the current movie.
-Breakfast at Roslyn Cafe, really good.
-Roslyn, walking around the town. They have a great ice cream shop Cicely Cafe
-Roslyn Museum locals run it and tell stories about the mining in 1800s, ask about the cross-dresser miner
-Roslyn Cemetary- not kidding it is huge and by nationality for all the miners that died.
-Head to lake Cle Elum just down the road and bring foldup chairs. I think you can rent Skidoos at the last resort and Quads Too. Dont drive down the sand unless you have 4wheel drive and stay out of the ruts.
-Roslyn Sunday Market 11ish to 2pm
-Roslyn Art walk evening either last Friday or Monday of the month
- Events at Suncadia, go there and check out what is happening for kids that week. IThe Greeters Cottage on the way in has a list of activities for the weekend. We love going there just to visit the lobby and check the view, you can ask the front desk for a kid's game to pre-occupy them while you sit and enjoy the view.
-Glade Spring Spa - wonderful amenities. I suggest dropping off the wife for a relaxing treatment!
-**SwiftWater Winery**- as you drive into Suncadia, pass the Greeters Shack, the first round-about within SunCadia has a right exit to SwiftWater. Plan to have lunch or dinner. It is kid friendly. There is plenty of casual seating around the fireplace which they will serve to you and the Hoist Restaurant. Hoist is closed from 4-6pm but they do an abbreviated menu at that time and serve at the 2 bars or casual seating.
-InnerTubing or Ice Skating in winter are available and great fun!
- ECHO is a local magazine with all the happenings and companies that do horseback and fishing guides.
- Pioneer Coffee- great coffee
- Ixtapa mexican food mexican
- Visit Leavenworth for a day
- Visit Ellensburg, stop at Thorpe fruit stand for the best fruits and veggies.
Remember to take the time and relax use the deck at the condo which has a great view. You will also run into very friendly people on each side of our condo. They are usually up on the weekends and very friendly.
Pool-We usualy spend a lot of time at the pool and take lunches there. The area behind the pool is very pretty.
Tennis/Volleyball Court- there is tennis, volleyball ...got to chck if you can get rackets and balls at the Activity Center.
INTERNET ACCESS and PHONE- Depending on your provider phone access can be a bit spotty. If you need good internet access the Suncadia Lodge has free wireless service AND a room as you enter to the right with 2 open PCs. During the summer RR Pool has internet access.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Kent and I live in Snohomish County. We love the mountains and had been looking for a place for over 3 years. We knew we found a special place the first time we drove through Roslyn and found this community nestled in a beautiful valley against a mountain of pine trees and on the alternate west view where the snow-capped mountains.
Why the Owner Chose Ronald, WA, USA:
We love the fact that Roslyn and Roslyn Ridge is only 1 hour from Seattle. Having the access to the higher altitude, close to Snoqualmie Ridge is just awesome in the winter. It is hard to choose which season we like best- we really can't. Summer is so beautiful and they have so many sunny warm summer days we can escape the Seattle clouds to.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Views from the back porch are amazing. You can watch the swallows dart to and fro, while the big sky opens up in front of you and the mountains add a beautiful backdrop to all the beauty of the area. Facing west the porch we spend a lot of time relaxing with a drink, the sun on our faces.
- Secondary: +1 4254424073 Contact Kent Hogue
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Facebook Site - 'Hogue Mountain Home'
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Great wood fireplace.
Bar allows for more seating
Roaring Duraflame ;)
Looking at dining table from upstairs loft.
Master Bedroom, queen size.
Suncadia Lodge Lobby
The Pool from fountain area
Kitchen and Dining Area. Large table great for gathering seats 6-8 people
Powder bathroom downstairs
Bunk Room with Double/Twin combo. (Little girl not included;)
Swiftwater Winery- it's amazing!!!
Lake Cle Elum 1/4 mile up Highway 903 from Roslyn Ridge.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 09, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM