We are proud owners of TWO equally beautiful Villas, the other is a First Floor villa in same building. So please contact us if Calendar shows unavailable or you can view at vrbo.com/804238
Both our Villas are located just steps away from the most "Family Oriented" pool and Clubhouse.
Three years new to the Vacation Rental Market and totally Renovated with Upgrades for your comfort and memorable stay. One of the best and nicest 2brm/2bth Villas in Fiddlers Cove. For families seeking a great vacation value or couples looking for a little exercise, beach and together time, this Villa is unlike typical rentals. Our Villa provides a combination of elegance, comfort, amenities, easy beach access, and convenient to all that Hilton Head Island has to offer (bike, walk or drive), totally your choice.
Beyond the 'generous' Fiddlers Cove facilities, we have unique amenities to make your vacation special.
- The entrance to our Villa is custom made and shows the quality of what you are about to enter. Starting with the superior storm/screen door and the electronic, internet based lock for ease of entrance and no more worries of loosing keys.
- Our Kitchen is totally remodeled for more cabinet and counter space, new appliances, in sink food waste disposal and sprayer, excellent lighting, Microwave, crock pot, toaster, blender, waffle maker, coffee maker, pots/pans, utensils, cups, glasses, wine glasses and everything else you may need to give you a first-class vacation!
- Across from the kitchen is a full sized refrigerator and for your convenience, a Full-sized LG top-of-the-line washer and dryer(HIGH EFFICIENCY LAUNDRY TABLETS ONLY PLEASE!!)
- Your dining area is very roomy and has an expandable solid wooden table that comfortably seats six with firm yet soft chairs and an overhead light/fan.
- For entertainment, in the living room we have a large 47in LCDHDTV(over 250 channels) WiFi ready with Internet APP's and a Blu-Ray DVD player.
- For those rainy quiet nights, there is a corner cabinet with various DVD’s, books and a center table that houses board and party games, cards, puzzles, etc.
- The living room is decorated with stylish wall furnishings and a comfortable sleeper sofa and matching love seat.
- On the center table is a binder with menus from many of the local restaurants, several names of local bike companies that bring and pick-up right from the bike racks at Fiddlers Cove (a must have and best if they deliver before you get there). Maps, things to do, places to go, see dolphins, fireworks, shows, art galleries, festivals, museums, shopping, boat harbors, golfing, kayaking, biking, zip lining, thrift shops, etc.
- For storage, in the living area we have a large shelved closet full of extra bath and kitchen towels, a vacuum, a mid size cooler on wheels and miscellaneous comfort items. In the area below is enough room to hold two sets of Golf Clubs and various other items.
- the Master Bedroom has a Queen Size bed with a private bath, also has a 32in LCDHDTV/DVD with cable. It has a beautiful Dresser/mirror combo with matching night table, lamp and a huge mirrored closet with blankets, hangers, iron, ironing board and a laundry basket.
- The Second Bedroom has two twin beds, an adjoining bath, a tall solid dresser, a matching night table and lamp, a 32in LCDHDTV, DVD/VHS combo, a Nintendo “Wii Game” with 2 controllers along with several games and a large mirrored closet with extra pillows and blankets.
- Our Villa is fully equipped with “Free Secure WiFi” and Telephone for “Unlimited” long distance/local calls within USA.
- A full sized water heater (not a condo miniature) so you don’t run out of hot water.
- A newer and recently serviced A/C and Heat system with clean filters (changed every three months).
- The covered balcony offers additional seating for three patio chairs and table, an excellent spot for a quiet morning cup of java, great afternoon sun or evening beverage.
- On the balcony is a large storage box full of little extras for your beach fun – two beach chairs, two sand mats, umbrella for shade, sand toys, fish nets, small football, frissbee, kadima set, etc.
- There are two “Morey Boogie Boards” with their carry bag along with various other size boards, snorkel fins/mask along with many other water and sand toys.
- Beach cart, to help you carry your cooler, toys and all your beach necessities back and forth to the beach with ease.
- We have several tennis rackets, balls and two racquetball rackets and balls. More equipment can be borrowed at the Front Security Booth.
- Our guests have Free access to “The Club House” conveniently located right behind our Villa and Pool. This facility includes. Two "Indoor air conditioned" Racquet Ball Courts, Ping Pong tables, a community gathering area with large screen tv and bar area. Small library of books and quiet sitting area along with bathrooms and showers
- Our cleaning staff will leave you clean bath towels, rolls of toilet paper and a bar of soap in each bath, dishwasher tablets, packets of laundry detergent, paper towels and of course, a fresh and clean Villa for a great start to a wonderful vacation!
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, before, during or after your stay at Hilton Head Island – Fiddler’s Cove Tennis and Racquet Club.
Ed and Victoria
- NO SMOKING IN VILLA!
- NO PETS, Motorcycles or Boats are allowed in Fiddler’s Cove.
- No Bikes allowed in Villa, please use the provided racks.
- Minimum Age 25 yrs to rent and occupy villa.
- Cancellation Policy - 100% Refund for cancellations 30 days prior to visit, 14 days prior 50% Refund for cancellations.
- A confirmation letter and welcome email will be received shortly after payment is received.
- Return all furniture and accessories to their original locations.
- Gather all trash and place in nearby dumpster outside building.
- Set thermostat to 78 degrees (COOL SETTING) and 65 in the (HEAT SETTING).
- Check all doors and windows to be sure they are locked and close blinds/curtains.
- Anything used, ie, pots, pans, glasses, utensils, chairs, coolers, beach towels, tablecloths, etc; please wash, dry and return to location as cleaners are not responsible. Do Not leave in washer/dryer machines.
Thank you and Enjoy!!