Important informations :
-if you want advices about restaurants, you can follow me on my blog "La Table d'Ogre" (in English!) and on FB.
-EVERYTHING is included in the price given,
-booking: 25% of the rental, the rest the day of arrival
-minimal rent 4 nights, check-in 1PM, check-out 10AM.
* Description :
Beautiful studio (17 meters square) on the 5° floor (lift) rue Pasquier, near Saint-Lazare, Miromesnil, Madeleine and Opera tube stations. Gare du Nord is direct. Grands Magasins printemps and Galeries Lafayettes are at 5 minutes by foot.
You have a wonderful private terrace (20 meters sq.) with view on Paris roofs, Saint-Augustin church and a garden. You can use it for having a drink, dining, receiving friends. There are two tables and chairs.
* Surface of the apartment is 17 m². It is extremely luminous and very quiet. It has just been completely renovated. The surface of the terrace is 20 m square.
*One leather sofa-bed with a high quality mattress for 2 people.
* Bathroom with shower and wash-hands basin.
* The kitchen fully equipped: microwaves, washing machine, refrigerator, freezer.
* General equipment: flat TV LCD (169 free channels), Blueray, Internet, secured wifi, hair-dryer.
* What is included: linen, towels, bases for cooking, unlimited access to Internet Very High Speed (14 Megas), Free calls for cells and land-lines for USA, Canada and France. Free land-lines calls over 103 countries. Water, gas and electricity. All Taxes.
* The Neighborhood :
Sights within walking distance:
place de la Concorde
Near, you have many markets, an open-market, restaurants, theaters, night-clubs, bars, shops, etc.
The building is very safe, 2 doors with codes, a safety armored door for the apartment.
Do not hesitate if you have questions.